Hasler signs contract extension at Dogs until end of 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Most are accepting it. Even though they don't want him, they feel that there wouldn't be a worthwhile replacement and now they can concentrate on the footy.

Weren't the preferred replacements Jim Dymock or Dean Pay? Guys that know the bull**** bulldocks culture..?

They must have been looking at Cleary and have settled for Des now that Cleary has gone. Probably why Tigers signed Cleary so swiftly.

If they didn't get Cleary on board ASAP their '4 superstars' would be out of the door. This was all about showing them that they want to move fwd and build towards something so sign on the dotted line

Frawley is exactly what they need and a solid foil for Reynolds, but between grub and Mbye he won't get another game ... anyhow stiff sh!t.

They have Des another few years so more mad interviews (I particularly loved the one where he mouthed answers to reporters questions at half time, implying/pretending there was an issue with the mic)

Hooray! Hopefully that stops the 'I want Des back here...wah wah wah' on here (lol) but come to think of it.... people will just start saying it about 2020. sigh

I expect Foran will sign for the next 2 years at the dogs. His contract will coincide with Haslers.

They'll make them so much better. Hope they never get a premiership while there though.

I dropped into the kennel and most of them seem to be seeing that as the silver lining (although there's a fair bit of Foz hate in there as well).

It will be interesting to see how long it takes Foran to announce it.

He's already stated he wants to come back to NSW to give the warriors fans some warning but it is too early for him to do it now. Not after one game.

Maybe he'll wait until mid year but that puts the dogs players getting the shove up against it. They'd want to know as son as possible.

The fun and games have only just begun.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8