Hasler signs contract extension at Dogs until end of 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Another factor in the this extension deal must be Manly's recent stellar form. It would appear now that Trent is safe and the the door won't be opened to Des for a premature comeback. I really would think Des would like to return to the beaches and bury the hatchet in the sand.

I also think Haslers ego played a part in staying at the dogs.

If he left now he would be looked at as a failure. He would've dug his heels in for another stint especially if he has enticed Foran over.

Makes the dogs a different proposition with Foran in the halves.

He'll have a good chance for a premiership in the next 2 years.

I agree that he will want to come back one day.

I heard dean Ritchie on 2SM a few Sundays back and he felt that Des would come back to Manly but not now.

Given his close association to ZTH I think he may have had inside info on that one.

I suppose we'll all find out in a couple of years.

Hope Trent has us in the top 4 by then. That'll muck up haslers plans.

I hope the Warriors make Foran a huge offer and he turns his back on Des and the dirty dog's.

The Kennel seem convinced they are in the hunt for Tedesco as well

Just had a look at the kennel.
5 minutes I will never get back....
They have signed foreskin, tedesco and want cronk if not foran.
All someone needs to do is show them that site and no player in their right mind would go near the joint......
So foran it is then !!

IMG_3291.PNG
The butthurt is awesome over there may it continue for many years to come hahahha

From the kennel... not much love 2night:

We signed this **** for 2 more years.
Raelene won't fire him, she doesn't have the balls (lol).
It sucks to say this but he needs to stop living in order for the dogs to move forward.
The club is more important than one mans life.

From the kennel... not much love 2night:

We signed this **** for 2 more years.
Raelene won't fire him, she doesn't have the balls (lol).
It sucks to say this but he needs to stop living in order for the dogs to move forward.
The club is more important than one mans life.

**** - me. What a dead set low life scumbag. Seriously, it's a game of damned football !!

With Foran and Woods I'd say the dogs are a hooker and a fullback away from a premiership, injuries permitting.

Hopoate could be the fullback though, if they get rid of his no Sundays deal.

With Foran and Woods I'd say the dogs are a hooker and a fullback away from a premiership, injuries permitting.

Hopoate could be the fullback though, if they get rid of his no Sundays deal.
Foran could go either way.
To get Woods, surely they must be releasing players.
And they lost Reynolds who is a turd but that turd is dogs heart & soul.
Also relying on Footy gods to smile on them regarding injuries.
Could work out for them but I highly doubt it.

Foran could go either way.
To get Woods, surely they must be releasing players.
And they lost Reynolds who is a turd but that turd is dogs heart & soul.
Also relying on Footy gods to smile on them regarding injuries.
Could work out for them but I highly doubt it.

It's definitely not a sure thing but Foran is a premiership quality 5/8, easily an improvement on Reynolds.

They'll be a better team next year. I don't know that they'll definitely win the comp but they'll go a lot closer than they will this year.

Isnt it interesting how clubs like the Dogs, Roosters, Eels and Bronkos consistently get the high profile players to their clubs, while holding on to an array of other stars. Makes the salary cap an absolute joke. Greenburg and co are a blight on the game

Isnt it interesting how clubs like the Dogs, Roosters, Eels and Bronkos consistently get the high profile players to their clubs, while holding on to an array of other stars. Makes the salary cap an absolute joke. Greenburg and co are a blight on the game

I'm glad for it these days mate. High turnover is paramount to either a re-build, or mini re-build. If you keep a core group together, I think you have more chance of success / chemistry and combinations.

I'm actually glad when I come on and don't see dramatic signings for us now. Keep our boys together. Let them build something special. Ok, give guys like Bainbridge, Parker, J Wright & others a go when required, but keep the status quo.

We have depth in our ageing positions already. Green (we have Hastings). Myles (we have Perrett). Winterstein (we have Bainbridge). Lawrence (we have AFB looking for that starting spot). Uate (we have Parker, Wright & now that new kid other teams are after).

There will be Bulldogs players looking over their shoulders for the tap on it, due to Klemmer and Foran now. Makes things pretty unstable for a few. Could it be them, being asked to leave tomorrow?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12