Haumole facing 1-2 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yes let’s not forget the club NOT the NRL have to fund that , it would be a $25-$30k excercise.
30k really MFB ? I would have thought 15k would do that case considering the oblivious evidence ,infact I think my 12 yo could run the case its that clear on the video .
but if thats the case "pay up Penn" if we win against Souffs on friday and those 2 points prove to be the difference in getting the 8 or the 4 it will be money well spent ,so "pay up "

30k really MFB ? I would have thought 15k would do that case considering the oblivious evidence ,infact I think my 12 yo could run the case its that clear on the video .
but if thats the case "pay up Penn" if we win against Souffs on friday and those 2 points prove to be the difference in getting the 8 or the 4 it will be money well spent ,so "pay up "
They always use a Barrister , there’s $15k before anything else.

NRL is turning into Super Rugby, any tackle that shows remote aggression is deemed dangerous. He'd get 5 weeks for that in Rugby.

Yes we should challenge it, but we'll likely lose him for two weeks as this match committee or whatever the muppets are called are a farking joke.

Watching it in normal time, it looks bad. Then slowed down it's more of a grabbing action. I'd say that's what the bunker boys have ruled on.

High is high mate. Straight up it was a clothesline whether it was grabbing or not.

Seriously, there are some in the NRL who would have been sent off for that. Not the bin, I'm talking an early shower. I have to 100% agree with Hook's comments too. In Magic Round last year Tupou would have gotten the equivalent of 2 years in gaol.

Daniel Tupou does his best JBL Clothesline from Hell impression on Ravalawa and no send off or sin bin, just "on report".

Haumole didn't even hit Toleman in the head yet got 10 in the bin and will cop a suspension.....

Just saw this.

It's beyond a joke, it's just straight up cheating by those in charge. For Annesley to keep saying refs don't take the team into consideration when making these decisions is simply untrue.

It's not even inconsistent anymore. It's consistently favouring certain teams that either have owners worth hundreds of millions of dollars or some other 'influence.'

The 'independent' mrc can also gf itself for supposedly looking at Haumole's great tackle and charging him anyway.

Thank goodness for other sports.

/rant

Griffin said.

“I’ve got more of an issue with the other one from Tupou.
“You would have got two years in jail at Magic Round last year for that.
“I’m serious. He was dropped back on last play and had 30 metres to decide where to tackle him.
“It was direct contact to the head. I don’t understand the rules.
“He should have at least been in the sin bin.”

Ben Hunt asked referee Adam Gee why no further action was not taken against Tupou.

He just said they cleared it upstairs and there is not much I can do about it,” Hunt said.

NRL CEO Andrew Abdo said on radio after the match it should have been a sin bin

Whoever was in the bunker is a dead set cheat- no allegedly.

i was pretty blown away with the junior paulo tackle but eventually they found a camera angle that showed head contact. it was on nrl 360
have we seen this with oku at all ?

with toupou its pretty hard to say the refs are on the same page or even reading the same book, when you see the video ref sin bin oku.

The inconsistently results in a look that there is one rule for some and another for others! Whilst we know that's not the case inconsistency can be reduced by educating the decision makers. NRL please fix this up! Frankly because of the inconsistency the game is losing it appeal I don't watch non Manly games anymore because of it. No wonder television ratings are down and that's where the money comes from!

Last edited:
I met Tolman briefly at a social function. He was very courteous and intelligent. I'd reckon he'd have no issue providing evidence if he believed it was a good hard legal tackle.
Des has a really good relationship with him as well I believe. He did rate him the best front rower in the game, based on stats

High is high mate. Straight up it was a clothesline whether it was grabbing or not.

Seriously, there are some in the NRL who would have been sent off for that. Not the bin, I'm talking an early shower. I have to 100% agree with Hook's comments too. In Magic Round last year Tupou would have gotten the equivalent of 2 years in gaol.
I agree with you Hv8, but going on what the bunker crew saw, the only thing that saved him is that it wasn't the old style legitimate coat hanger stiff arm.

as posted ^

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles forward Haumole Olakau'átu will miss this Friday night's match against the South Sydney Rabbitohs at Central Coast Stadium.

The Sea Eagles have accepted the early plea for Olakau'atu after he was charged with a careless high tackle in the match against Cronulla Sutherland Sharks last Thursday.

Seems it doesn't pay to have positive articles written about you if you're a non favoured team member.
the powers at be will get ya one way or the other.

It's the correct call to just cop the week.

Only sides like the Roosters with JWH get off these sorts of things, and we would end up losing him for 2 weeks.

It's completely wrong that we are even in this position though.

Parra copped it up the clacker with Jnr Paulo as well.

It's the correct call to just cop the week.

Only sides like the Roosters with JWH get off these sorts of things, and we would end up losing him for 2 weeks.

It's completely wrong that we are even in this position though.

Parra copped it up the clacker with Jnr Paulo as well.
Plus the 20-30K of a barrister's time.

We should have a poll on whether Tupou will even get charged or a $1500 fine.

So Tupou gets off after hitting the guys head --no charge nothing to see, Okalatu doesn't hit the head but gets charged and misses 1 week totally unnecessarily .Whats the difference ?
1 plays for Manly and the other plays for the "" sweep it under the carpet nothing to see here Rorters"" .That is corruption and BS ,you better fix it NRL , people are not stupid

Took the guilty
So Tupou gets off after hitting the guys head --no charge nothing to see, Okalatu doesn't hit the head but gets charged and misses 1 week totally unnecessarily .Whats the difference ?
1 plays for Manly and the other plays for the "" sweep it under the carpet nothing to see here Rorters"" .That is corruption and BS ,you better fix it NRL , people are not stupid
two poo got a week.

Whilst he won't be there this week, he'll have a decent replacement to come into the team against Souths.
1650931303359.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10