Hayne Killing it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At least at RB he is only needing 180 degree vision...his drops have mainly been hit from behind so special teams for a bloke so new to the game is always an issue...as a Seahawk supporter not overly concerned...admittedly respect the fact he had a go & even made the top level...massive effort.

No one will pick him up. He has limited skills in the NFL and can't stop fumbling. That is a good combo if you want to be unemployed.
You don't need to use so many words to keep death-riding Hayne's NFL adventure, simply type the words, 'What I said before'.
And like a broken clock, eventually you'll be right.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
I wouldn't hold out hope of the NSW Government spending millions on bringing the 49'ers out now!

They could've made quite a bit of money keeping Hayne on their books with a sold out Homebush and stacks on merchandise.

Bring Seattle if they sign him...

Well, good on him he gave it a shot & did well to make it to the cut. After one season he's made an impact. A lot of competition over there from blokes who have been playing most of their lives. he can hold his head up.

Last edited:
Can he go to uni over there? Set himself up with a degree while playing?

Well if the guy from The Blind Side could get in to Ole Miss without even knowing how to read, Hayne might still have a bit of work to do...

Be interesting to see if any team picks him up

If no team does, will Hayne stick it out or just give up ?

Well if the guy from The Blind Side could get in to Ole Miss without even knowing how to read, Hayne might still have a bit of work to do...
Jarryd could study IT or law, maybe medicine, and play college ball on weekends.

And the 49ers continue their wonderful season....

Right now they are trailing the St Louis Rams 20-6 in the 4th.

Here's an unsettling thought

9ers were successful for a period before last year

They fire their super bowl coach

Players retire, move to other clubs even rivals

They get an untested coach and a heap of new faces in offseason signings

They are possibly the biggest current rabble in the entire NFL

All Manly is missing is Jarryd Hayne

However Martin Taupau could be our version of him

Scary thought

• Clever
Reactions: Rex
So no one picked him up. Not sure what that says about his ability. Next step is to see whether SF give him another run this season.

The bookies who framed the markets on Hayne scoring a TD this season must be rubbing their hands together at the moment. Looks like they'll clean up on that.

Here's an unsettling thought

9ers were successful for a period before last year

They fire their super bowl coach

Players retire, move to other clubs even rivals

They get an untested coach and a heap of new faces in offseason signings

They are possibly the biggest current rabble in the entire NFL

All Manly is missing is Jarryd Hayne

However Martin Taupau could be our version of him

Scary thought
I am not an NFL expert but I don't think 49ers have the equivant calibre players as Lyon, DCE, snake, Myles, Matai in their ranks?

I would shocked if Hayne returned. This is just a hiccup. He appears totally committed & expect he will be there for at least 2 yrs. just a bump in the road ahead.

I would shocked if Hayne returned. This is just a hiccup. He appears totally committed & expect he will be there for at least 2 yrs. just a bump in the road ahead.
It's an interesting spot for him right now. Practice squad is more indicative of where his talent is, but if he's still there next year as a 28 year old I wonder what his upside is compared to a rookie who can hold the ball, block, etc. Does he want to keep trying for 80K a year? Will be very telling as the fact no one kicked the tyres on him, while not being at all surprising considering how he went in live action, seems like it was surprising to him. Maybe there is a gap between where he thinks his talent is and where NFL teams think it is...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8