Hayne Killing it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am not an NFL expert but I don't think 49ers have the equivant calibre players as Lyon, DCE, snake, Myles, Matai in their ranks?
Kaep could be dangerous if he had a useful O-line

Snake,Matai and Lyon could be equated to Bush,the tight end who makes most of their receptions and Hyde

Plus i think they have one good wide out

Kaep could be dangerous if he had a useful O-line

Snake,Matai and Lyon could be equated to Bush,the tight end who makes most of their receptions and Hyde

Plus i think they have one good wide out
lol Kaep's been benched now for Blaine Gabbert. That's like if we took out Snake to give Williame more time...

So the Hayne Plane looks like it's stuck in the hangar with a defect notice posted on the windscreen

Bump!

Hayne finally back on the field...as a running back.

I'll leave it up to smarter people on footy (Loobs) to let us know if he did ok.

Seemed like it to me. MIGOTY!!!!

Good reports on ALL sports news.
He set up their first TD with a 25 yard run.
They still lost, but Hayne was solid.
Still a boring game compared to RL@:cool:

I think his ball security issues were all due to the smaller/lighter ball, which his reflexes are now more accustomed to.:)

Inflated stats because he had an 11 yard run so if you take that off he averaged around 2 yards a run. The other guy which is like their 50th new guy of the season went non Australian media well (meaning he actually put up decent numbers).

Interesting that the coach threw Hayne under the bus after the game for not getting a first down when they needed it. He'll obviously be cut as soon as their season is done with, so still time to play NRL next year.

Hayne didn't do all that much against Detroit. But the Aussie press would have us believe that he did.

49ers still lost 32-17.

If Manly shafted Tooves over so-called lack of results, imagine what the 49ers should do to Jim Tomsula.....

9ers fire super bowl losing
Huge offseason changes made to roster after one poor season
Try a rookie coach
Have a losing season
Fire rookie coach

2016 is going to be a disaster and the owners have nobody to blame but themselves

Probably no substance what so ever but Peter Tunks was talking about Hayne this afternoon on Talkin Sport and said if Hayne was to come back two clubs who are definitely interested are Roosters and Manly and it would be a battle to see who would get him. Surprised if it was true but interesting non the less.
Tunks is incapable of not mentioning manly every time he utters anything.

Tomsula is their Barrett

Replacing a gun coach with a ****wit
I lol'd.....but it's not Barrett's fault what happened to Tooves. Barrett is probably a very good coach. Blame Penn and ZtH, not Trent Barrett. Tooves would have still been shafted if Barrett wasn't available. Someone else would have gotten the job. Tooves' fate was sealed the minute the Penns got their majority share ownership.

I lol'd.....but it's not Barrett's fault what happened to Tooves. Barrett is probably a very good coach. Blame Penn and ZtH, not Trent Barrett. Tooves would have still been shafted if Barrett wasn't available. Someone else would have gotten the job. Tooves' fate was sealed the minute the Penns got their majority share ownership.

Barrett can't coach. People on here have told me so...

As my only knowledge of NFL is based on the brilliant and unbiased stories written by Rothfield,I can't wait to hear if he thinks Hayne is a chance of being named captain/coach of the 49ers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8