He can go. I don't understand it. I'm sick of being loyal.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Trent has no idea. I was willing to give him a chance. Chances done. Korisau is crap. Lewis brown is crap. We had better options. Perret is a fat schoolboy champ who doesn't like the tough stuff. Thanks Des.
Green was melbournes extra. And he can duck right off.

Did Curtis sironen play?

I'm pretty sure Jamie Buhrer did.

Piss off Aku uate you hopeless myth.

I'm done.

See you 2019, maybe.

I think you're overreacting mate. Whilst we didn't win, I thought the effort was there. Still early days yet.

Trent has no idea. I was willing to give him a chance. Chances done. Korisau is crap. Lewis brown is crap. We had better options. Perret is a fat schoolboy champ who doesn't like the tough stuff. Thanks Des.

Did Curtis sironen play?

I'm done.

See you 2019, maybe.
Api, brown and Myles can go. Others you listed cannot. I simply won't allow you :makeup:

I sort of watched the match live... My dog died yesterday.... I'm sort of not in a good frame of mind. My take was we needed some older experienced heads to guide us. I reckon if we had Lyon & maybe matai out there it would have made a huge difference.

They tried, & tried hard but there was little leadership out there. DCE is fine player but lacks real leadership qualities.

This team will only improve.

I sort of watched the match live... My dog died yesterday.... I'm sort of not in a good frame of mind. My take was we needed some older experienced heads to guide us. I reckon if we had Lyon & maybe matai out there it would have made a huge difference.

They tried, & tried hard but there was little leadership out there. DCE is fine player but lacks real leadership qualities.

Sorry to hear about your dog mate , and you are right.

We will improve!

Lots of positives today and some negatives.

Bit of team tweaking , and working on the combinations and things will improve.

We will be better v the Bunnies, but the Cowboys will be super hard.

Hang in there!

Mate he gave me a disagree with my summation of Api and Brown as our hookers. I watched the game and saw not a single fluent ball to any of our players forwards or halves. I also apologised for being harsh about him cheering for a potentially career threatening injury for one of the best players I have ever seen play the game.

As you said a valid point. I'm not precious I'm disappointed. All around. Gave Barret the benefit of the doubt all year last year and waited to see what this one brought but when Jamie Buhrer is turning out for the Knights and Matt Parcel for Leeds you have to wonder what's going on with our abysmal ruck speed, ruck penetration, and balls to halves who have a breeze at there back's and a ball passed above their heads or below their knees, or five seconds too late to capitalise.
we have back ups like Cullen and hastings. api I agree he can't pass that well. Brown and myles are hopeless but we shall see next week this game we had no ball and the ref stuffed up heaps ie semi playing the ball

Sorry to hear that @Jerry1 . As a dog owner and animal lover, I know that pain.

Sorry about your dog @Jerry1 and that we didn't have a win to cheer you up.

I think you're right about the lack of leadership today. DCE's inexperience with that didn't help.

However, there were plenty of positives and its only round 1.

Im not sold on Sironen - his hitups are Myles like in their intensity. Not exactly a demon tackler either. Can pop a pass but defences will just be sweating on it, because hes a one trick pony. Perrett doesn't look up to it to me. Winterstein stood out, but maybe thats just because there wasnt a lot of thrust from our forwards, apart from marty. In fact, take marty and jake out of todays side and its a cricket score.

Sironen missed 6 tackles and made 34. And 7 runs in 80 minutes (for only 48 metres) isn't enough IMO. Hopefully he improves because as you said, defenses will be sweating on his offloads.

Winterstein surprised me. I thought he would be another Nathan Green "deer in the headlights", but he went ok. Didn't shine in attack (not that you can shine without any ball) but he didn't miss a tackle either.

I'd have Perrett on the bench before I'd have Myles in the 17.

Jake is just a machine and for mine a NSW jumper this year is his for the taking.

Marty was good, but he seemed to channel Darcy too much and some of his attempted big hits resulted in 5 missed tackles. And he does need to improve his ball security. We shouldn't have to hope that referees will call a strip, he should hold onto the ball. Other than that, I totally agree that without him and Jake today it would have been a massacre.

Did Curtis sironen play?

I'm done.

See you 2019, maybe.
If you don't like it, perhaps you should go. We don't need supporters who continually rubbish our coaches & playing roster. All this crap has become boring old ****e!!! As far as I'm concerned, anyone who does't like what we have this year can go. First game & nothing but moaning & whingeing.......fark me give the boys a chance! Uate was one of our best yesterday as was DCE as were most of the team! WTF does everyone want! The Panthers were hammered by St. George but you don't see their supporters rubbishing them!! This forum has become nothing but a whingers paradise!

And the winner for today's most ridiculous post goes to .....
Mate twice he dropped the ball today & put us on the back foot he did the same in how many games last year.He put one big hit on today apart from that what impact does he have in a game apart from giving away stupid penalties in many games last year.

If you don't like it, perhaps you should go. We don't need supporters who continually rubbish our coaches & playing roster. All this crap has become boring old ****e!!! As far as I'm concerned, anyone who does't like what we have this year can go. First game & nothing but moaning & whingeing.......fark me give the boys a chance! Uate was one of our best yesterday as was DCE as were most of the team! WTF does everyone want! The Panthers were hammered by St. George but you don't see their supporters rubbishing them!! This forum has become nothing but a whingers paradise!
Mate if you haven't noticed he's not the only one blaming the coaching staff on here.

Mate twice he dropped the ball today & put us on the back foot he did the same in how many games last year.He put one big hit on today apart from that what impact does he have in a game apart from giving away stupid penalties in many games last year.
Seriously what game are you watching? His runs and hits in defence are excellent. Topped the metres gained (for fowards) and cracked the 100 even though we had no ball. Took it to Matagi which is crucial to win the forward battle, and fires up the pack with his hard running and big hits. You take him out of the side and then see how happy you are with the results.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8