He has his knockers...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He dosen't come up in defence just waits for the ball runner to come to him it happened heaps of times last night.

He dosen't come up in defence just waits for the ball runner to come to him it happened heaps of times last night.

Yes, Kitey has picked up the pace recently. At least he does not run backwards into tackles anymore.
Lets hope good old elvis is wrong and we can win the majority of our games.

I was really annoyed at our effort last nite around the 66 minute mark and trailing 10-22....It was a lucky but crucial win.

Go the mighty sea eagles:cool:

Yes, Kitey has picked up the pace recently. At least he does not run backwards into tackles anymore.
Lets hope good old elvis is wrong and we can win the majority of our games.

I was really annoyed at our effort last nite around the 66 minute mark and trailing 10-22....It was a lucky but crucial win.

Go the mighty sea eagles:cool:

moffy said:

I noticed that too. In the dogs game. Rarely misses though and pulls off the occasional big hit.

For a prop you cant fault his defence.

moffy said:

I noticed that too. In the dogs game. Rarely misses though and pulls off the occasional big hit.

For a prop you cant fault his defence.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6