Hello from Glasgow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hello from Glasgow,

Sea Eagles member for 5 years now. Managed to see the team 4 times. 2 wins and 2 defeats. One of the wins was the 2009 World Club Challenge v Leeds which was an epic trip down from Scotland.

Often up at 5am for the early Saturday or Sunday Kick Offs. Had flights booked for Sydney in May and planned to get to a couple of games but obviously I didn't make it.

Went hunting for some info on the Replica Jersey size and came across the forum. Look forward to reading everyones thoughts on how the team is going. Hopefully 2021 will be better.

First question I had was about the Replica Jersey Sizes. The small is 5cm bigger than my UK medium football (Rangers) top which is about the right fit for me. Anyone with a replica jersey got any thoughts on the sizes? I've got some ISC gear from previous years and Small/Mediums were pretty good fits.

Go Manly!

Welcome aboard!

I can't help you with the sizing, sorry. Plus I reckon 90% here only buy jerseys with "x's" and "l's" on the tag (lol).

Some other skinny bugger can help ya!

Welcome aboard mate. @Woodsie will be able to offer his services as a translator if you are struggling with the lingo. He's fluent in "och aye the noo"

Which replica jersey are you talking about ?? Are you talking the current strip or one of the retro versions ??

Hello from Glasgow,

Sea Eagles member for 5 years now. Managed to see the team 4 times. 2 wins and 2 defeats. One of the wins was the 2009 World Club Challenge v Leeds which was an epic trip down from Scotland.

Often up at 5am for the early Saturday or Sunday Kick Offs. Had flights booked for Sydney in May and planned to get to a couple of games but obviously I didn't make it.

Went hunting for some info on the Replica Jersey size and came across the forum. Look forward to reading everyones thoughts on how the team is going. Hopefully 2021 will be better.

First question I had was about the Replica Jersey Sizes. The small is 5cm bigger than my UK medium football (Rangers) top which is about the right fit for me. Anyone with a replica jersey got any thoughts on the sizes? I've got some ISC gear from previous years and Small/Mediums were pretty good fits.

Go Manly!

Welcome mate ... good to have another canny Scot ...

PSS .... I have convinced everybody that "numbnuts" is a Scottish term of endearment ...(dinnae gie me up) ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4