Historian/Researcher

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

AndrewRLP

Rookie
Hi All,

Firstly, let me get this out of the way, I'm not a Manly supporter - BUT - I am a Rugby League supporter and historian.

I am the co-owner of the Rugby League Project website.
Anyways, I was wondering if there was anyone who might be able to help me get in touch with a club historian, as I'm currently investigating line-ups for every team in the 1960's and things are getting tricky from 1964 onwards almost entirely due to the change on replacement players.
Basically every club didn't think an interchange/replacement player deserved to be credited with a first grade appearance, which isn't right, so we're trying to fix that.

Hi All,

Firstly, let me get this out of the way, I'm not a Manly supporter - BUT - I am a Rugby League supporter and historian.

Anyways, I was wondering if there was anyone who might be able to help me get in touch with a club historian, as I'm currently investigating line-ups for every team in the 1960's and things are getting tricky from 1964 onwards almost entirely due to the change on replacement players.
Basically every club didn't think an interchange/replacement player deserved to be credited with a first grade appearance, which isn't right, so we're trying to fix that.

Suggest a call to either Peter Peters or Mark Byrant from the Manly Golden Eagles for advice ... they may be able to point you in the right direction ... then there is always Thomas Kenneally ...

Hi All,

The MRLFC is where you should go , details on every player , every team , every year from 1947 on.

They have a website.

And download a copy of the annual report ( which I have on hard copy ) loads of information there.

Hi All,

If you have any trouble finding that , message me on here and I’ll give you the email address but I’m sure it’s on the website anyway.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4