Hoppa /Major Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ralphie, Can you say "Dan is going to win the lottery" a thousand times too?

No Dan,

You are either going to win the lottery or you arent.

i think i've covered most of the options there, ergo i must be correct

I haven't made outlandish predictions in the past. On this occasion I was given information from an extremely reliable source who told me there was no way he would sign with another club, that he was a Manly boy through and through. When he comes back, he will re-sign with Manly.

If I tell you it's from a reliable source, you can believe it is.

Sadly for Dan, I have no information about his lotto quest

Ryan said:
Jas won the lottery - when she found me.

a chook lotto...or is the Man Chicken Lotto (I think I need to add Man Chicken to the meme page)

I was recently told that an agreement had been made at the club with Will's dad John that John will receive 100k a year from the club while Will is overseas on his missionary stint as a retainer for Will to come back to Manly when finished. Paying him as a club player union rep or some other...the person who said this was told by one of Will's family members. Anyone else heard any murmurs on this?

Pride said:
I was recently told that an agreement had been made at the club with Will's dad John that John will receive 100k a year from the club while Will is overseas on his missionary stint as a retainer for Will to come back to Manly when finished. Paying him as a club player union rep or some other...the person who said this was told by one of Will's family members. Anyone else heard any murmurs on this?

No i havent mate, but i like the concept.. :)

Pride said:

Well he is the clubs boxing coach and I'm pretty sure he isn't doing that for free. With no salary cap on what clubs can play coaching & support staff then I can't see a problem with it. If we were giving him the money for no reason then there would a problem salary cap wise but sounds like to me we are just paying the market rate for an Australian Heavy Weight Champion! ;)

Apparently pirtek offered John a job if will signed with parra. This would have come under cap scrutiny.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2