Hoppa News!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
Enough Shaneing! stop using that ambi-sextrous name everywhere

He/She could be a transvestite without a name change

What about shane being something inanimate. I know....a super absorbant wash cloth.

The Shane-Wow !

Soaks up rugby league knowledge like never before.

mmmm i think the Shane-wow could be used for less than good purposes,like a jizzrag......i loath that the name of such a staple in silvertails legend could be used in such a manor unbecoming to the man?woman? the former silvertail

When Shane Rodney is back, Shane-wow would work as a great sign!

Daniel said:
When Shane Rodney is back, Shane-wow would work as a great sign!

The "Shane-wow Jizzrag" Pat Pend....Rodney will spend half the match scratching his head and wondering what the hell is going on....

this thread is driving me inshane......................

Jonesyv2 said:
Any contracts being negotiated now by agents would be silly not to have a clause for renegotiation if the salary cap is significantly increased.

most players ensure their contracts are indexed $430k or 10% of cap

I know it probably pisses some people off but I enjoy the way some threads go off on tangents. I love the "sitting in the pub talking ****" side of it!

Moondog said:
I know it probably pisses some people off but I enjoy the way some threads go off on tangents. I love the "sitting in the pub talking s**t" side of it!

Agreed, it has always been something I like too. Some topics stay on target but most end up being more fun than anything and something is frowned upon in other forums is nurtured here :)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7