Hoppa News!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
exactly I mean i have seen some bonehead moves but none would be greater than saying

"Hey guess what, Hoppa isn't staying with us, he is doing his 2 year mission for his church"

Might as well lay out all of the club financials and other issues whilst in the conference as well as air any other dirty laundry.

It may be about Hoppa but unlikely to the negative

SilentBob said:
Star player, choosing faith over footy, it's a big story.

Yeah it is a big story a very big story, but a story for Hoppa and his management not for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

i'm fine with it as long as he comes back to us in 2 years, I would prefer that to him playing at the dogs or Eels, he can have Lyon's spot when he goes back to St helens, happy days if you ask me!

Daniel said:
exactly I mean i have seen some bonehead moves but none would be greater than saying

"Hey guess what, Hoppa isn't staying with us, he is doing his 2 year mission for his church"

Might as well lay out all of the club financials and other issues whilst in the conference as well as air any other dirty laundry.

Maybe they're spinning a positive story out of it...i.e. He's committing to the club upon his return?

Thehill said:
Daniel said:

Maybe they're spinning a positive story out of it...i.e. He's committing to the club upon his return?

Even that isn't positive spin. I can't believe that any company would be that foolish. NRL is not a business that count on things 2 years down the track

Daniel said:
SilentBob said:

Yeah it is a big story a very big story, but a story for Hoppa and his management not for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

Absolutely nothing wrong with showing some support, particularly when we're trying to hold on to his brother too.

Cambo said:
id rather he go on a mission than an other club

we need to keep williams now

No we don't, keep Robbo, throw in Oldfield, all sweet.

Is it being counted in next years cap I'm wonderring?

SilentBob said:

Not really a star player but did the Broncos lay out a big Media Shindig for Lagu Setu when he decided to go on his?

Hoppas New Mission

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/will-hopoates-new-mission/story-e6frfgbo-1226055204750

Unbelievable !

RE: Hoppas New Mission

I wish him all the best, what i want to know is if Manly have a deal to secure him when he comes back or not?

Hoppa or not , if he knocks at my door he will get the usual reception any bible basher would get.

he has his whole life to do this morman business, why would you not set up your career first ? maybe his 18 year old brain didnt think of that ? i cant think of any other player that has actually followed through with this ! Sorry bit of a rant, all the best to you Hoppa with whatever you do !

Copa Eagle said:
he has his whole life to do this morman business, why would you not set up your career first ? maybe his 18 year old brain didnt think of that ? i cant think of any other player that has actually followed through with this ! Sorry bit of a rant, all the best to you Hoppa with whatever you do !

That isn't how the church works. AFAIK the mission is done just after leaving school

SilentBob said:
Daniel said:
SilentBob said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with showing some support, particularly when we're trying to hold on to his brother too.

Cambo said:
id rather he go on a mission than an other club

we need to keep williams now

No we don't, keep Robbo, throw in Oldfield, all sweet.

Exactly, should still look to offload him and free up 250K in our cap...maybe a new front rower?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
the decision has also left Parramatta and Canterbury  disappointed.

Parramatta leave Parramatta disappointed

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4