Hoppa was a passenger

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Takes an even bigger man to apologize. Hats off Chip and Chase, didn't think you had it on you! Good to see you didnt take the "soft" option. You'd could never be criticised 4 that champ!

At least we now know who the replacement for T Rex is...as forum whipping boy when it comes to "effort" and "interest"

Is Dave Williams even fit yet? I'm assuming he is but I haven't seen his name on any of the team sheets since he hurt his hammy.

Oldfield is fast but he needs a Kindle in his shorts as he can't read a defensive play. Hoppa definitely looked strange to me - he just didn't want to be out there, for whatever reason (I just don't know). Of the back 5 Matai plays with gusto, Killer is just a brilliant talent but all the rest are playing below their best.

Chip and Chase said:
Latest report just in Mauler

"NSW State of Origin representative Will Hopoate is expected to be fit for next weekend's clash with Canterbury after jarring his knee at Parramatta Stadium"

Let's just say he's not in the running for the Johhny Sattler award and leave it at that.

Can't see Hoppas name on the team sheet for this week C&C. Let's just say you went off a little early champ! Shock horror that the kid is actually injured. Apology accepted. Let's move on.

Ever heard of someone being dropped ? I'll leave it up to you to work out why.

It almost makes it look like a conspiracy this season that not once have we had Stewart, Hopoate, Williams and Robertson all fit and available for 1st grade. Des hasn't had to make the hard call yet

Chip and Chase said:
So you believe a current SOO rep has been dropped this week, and that he isn't actually injured. What couldnt even make an extended bench? Pleeaaze!

the mauler said:
Chip and Chase said:
So you believe a current SOO rep has been dropped this week, and that he isn't actually injured. What couldnt even make an extended bench? Pleeaaze!

While I agree with what you are saying, it isn't as far fetched when you realise that the replacement was a NSW and Australian rep season before last and offers a different skillset to the side which Des may be keen on

I will be honest, if both were fully fit this week, I would be picking Wolfman. I beleive his returns of the kicks at full steam and the enthusiam is his game are something the side needs at the moment (and that isn't a knock on Hopoate)

Hopoate would not have a week off completely,he would be healing from injury,perhaps the original injury for his own mind's sake

Look I agree that Hoppas form hasn't been good, and that wolfie maybe a better option at the moment. But to suggest that Hoppas been dropped cauz hes "soft" is ridiculous. Got short memories that's for sure.

Lol,most of those people like Tinman from last year which is the most hillarious part of the whole caper,i think Hoppa may be mentally undercooked but thats not softness

I reckon Hoppa will be included either in starting team or on the bench. Des doesnt always name the right team, as we all know.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4