How can the boys do it??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
jbb/james link said:
We can do it by

Defending like we did last week
Hold the ball
kick better
have better luck with injuries
No knee lifts at critical times
Drop kick from behind the line

Its not rocket science and any one who thinks we cant win is kidding themselves

2 things Manly were not as poor as many suggest
And the chooks are not f**king supermen

realistic is a 2 way street

I think we'll have to defend better than we did last week.  Storms attack was pedestrian.  The Roosters will ask a lot more questions than that.

Well, its a game of 2 halves. If we just concentrate on the basics, take it one week at a time and show up on the day we will give them a good run for their money. I think we will fly under the radar and step up when we need to, give it 110% and want it more than the other team. One foot infront of the other and before you know it we will be up for a grandstand finish.

if you can check out the stats in big league
Our completions 20/36
chooks completions
23/33
they lost the 2nd half to the vermin

*85%+  completions
*Ballin to have a real go @ dh
*Get in their faces
*Foran to take the line on more to take pressure off DCE
*DCE to play his natural game to build his confidence
*a good long kicking game with a fast kick chase
*Trust & faith in the man next to you
*no sideways crap
*Trex to have at least 1 hitup coming off our line every set (so at least have 15+ hitups)

At least this a tiny bit of better news:

Sydney Roosters star Todd Carney is set to start his NRL season from the interchange bench against Manly on Sunday.

More @ http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/03/18/3167576.htm?site=sport&section=rugbyleague

To have any chance we need to find a way to score some points in the 2nd half and we haven't done much of that for 2 seasons.

Ralphie link said:
To have any chance we need to find a way to score some points in the 2nd half and we haven't done much of that for 2 seasons.

Put a box of salty chicken behind the oppositions tryline, there'll be tries galore with big Georgie scoring 3.

Simple. Tar on their hands should solve 80% of our problems, but maybe compound 20% more through penalties.

If the boys all go out with Tar or glue on their hands they wont drop it and then we can at least complete sets

Sure they can.... the score starts 0-0. Just because they were grand finalists last year doesn't mean they get a 3 try start!

To be completely honest, I doubt they'll win...... but I'd love it if they did, Go boys!

How can the boys do it?

They can't, and won't.

Which of these players would make The Roosters side?
Robinson
Mauro
Seu Seu
Cherry-Evans
Buhrer
Harrison
T Williams

7 players lining up. Why put this on channel 9 for goodness sakes. Throw it on Fox.

Ryan link said:
How can the boys do it?

They can't, and won't.

Robinson
Mauro
Seu Seu
Cherry-Evans
Buhrer
Harrison
T Williams

7 players lining up. Why put this on channel 9 for goodness sakes. Throw it on Fox.
STFU Ryan, sick of your whinging. It's a ****ing game. get over it or shut up.

Ryan link said:
How can the boys do it?

They can't, and won't.

Cherry-Evans
Buhrer

Being an up & coming 1st grader doesnt mean they are sub standard Ryan.

Ryan link said:
How can the boys do it?

They can't, and won't.

Robinson
Mauro
Seu Seu
Cherry-Evans
Buhrer
Harrison
T Williams

Sounds like you need a hug Ryan.

Ryan link said:
How can the boys do it?

They can't, and won't.

Robinson
Mauro
Seu Seu
Cherry-Evans
Buhrer
Harrison
T Williams

I really think the forum should all chip in and buy Ryan a cat. Something to kick or whatever you need when you get home, and before you jump on the forum

You do know there are earthquakes, tsunamis and poverty the world over mate. Its just footy and the big league already has someone doing a weekly RANT... REEELLLAXXX mate and enjoy the ride or your tabby. MEEEEEOOOOWWWW

Just turn up and cheer as loud as you can, the boys would appreciate as much support as possible at away games.

Ryan link said:
How can the boys do it?

They can't, and won't.

Robinson
Mauro
Seu Seu
Cherry-Evans
Buhrer
Harrison
T Williams

You are right.  But we have all been calling for these youngsters to get a run.  At least we will see what they have got and it will hopefully benefit us in the long run.

The Roosters rock up to ANZ, the bus then breaks down they eventually get to the ground and they haven't forgotten all their gear.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6