How disappointing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This was always going to be a "rebuild" year,after all the back-ended contracts.In saying that,we can win it.We have the team (if we can get our best on the field).But....we need a goal kicker!! The 3 above us (+many below) all have pretty good sharpshooters in their team.Lyon is probably one of the best centres running around,but I'd hate to have him kicking one to win us the GF from a difficult position.

Gifty has to adjust his thinking, habits, instincts. He is clogging up our rightside attack.

To build some new patterns in Manly's attack, Gifty should be switched to the Left side and used 25-30 mins each half. Our attack looks predictable, poorly timed, plagued by drop balls and a lack of adventure.

Killer looks completely tackleable. Wolfie, Taufua getting nothing.

2V's coaching of attack needs some adventure. Gotta believe that Joey's contribution is helping.

With Brett out and Gifty out of form its almost like the Stewart Bros Era has already ended.

Everyone knows Gift came back too soon to help the team and he is still short of his best. I haven't heard any reasons why he won't get back to his best, and his best is pretty close to best forward in the NRL.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Kiwi Eagle said:
Full year from Snake in 2008, Record breaking Premiership

Full year from Snake in 2011, win 24 from 29 and win the comp

Shows the class of the man, last year at the prelim stage again when he plays the majority

No doubt Kiwi, he is our most influential player in both defense and attack. Its no coincidence that our attack has died right when Brett was injured.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6