How do we beat Storm? 'Give it to Turbo' answers not accepted :)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Field position will be crucial, the one part of the scums game that stands out to me is their defensive effort when sides are coming out of their red zone, they aim up and work harder than any side in the comp, it rarely gets a mention.

We are going to have to be at our best coming off our own line, running our standard, wingers, centre three quarters first couple of hit ups is one aspect of Friday’s game I feel uncomfortable with. Hopefully we are ready for this and if it’s a problem, I hope Chez has his long down town boots on and can kick out of trouble.

Simple

Stop dropping the ball and making stupid mistakes

Move up fast in D, tackle in a straight line and cover your inside and outside.

We do this well and our natural attacking skills will look after itself.

Boys, why haven't you followed simple instructions!!!

I blame this farrrking thread for tonight's loss. Why would you suggest we try and win without Turbo? There you go, that's the end result.

To beat melbourne, you need to be perfect. You need to match them in the forwards and you need to throw the ball around. They are 1st on the table for a reason. Great solid defence, controlled attack, they hardly make errors. I am proud of the boys to make it to the top 4. Go manly💕 amazingly eels formula seem to work against the storm. a good forward pack is essential to have any chance of beating melbourne.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10