How Dylan Walker signing completed Bob Fulton’s incredible overhaul of Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not a ball has been kicked, but blokes are going off with a bad case of premature NRL ejaculation! This is going to be a work in progress for sure. I'm not sold on Walker at 5/8...I mean how can you, he's played fck all there...I've got more faith in Moltzen if he can manage to not end up in orthopedic surgery before the games over.

Not a ball has been kicked, but blokes are going off with a bad case of premature NRL ejaculation! This is going to be a work in progress for sure. I'm not sold on Walker at 5/8...I mean how can you, he's played fck all there...I've got more faith in Moltzen if he can manage to not end up in orthopedic surgery before the games over.
Here is a guy who has played for Australia and won a premiership in 2014. He is 21 years old, fast, strong, and one of the best prospects in the game who is a marquee signing on a 4 year deal...but you have more faith in a guy who is 27, on a one year "see how we go" contract, hasn't played first grade in two years, just cut from the wooden spoon contending Wests Tigers, is coming off the back of three knee operations and was never a serious rep prospect pre-injury....you are a ****ing idiot.

Last edited:
He said caretaker not undertaker

5020-hat-paul_bearer-undertaker-urn-wwf_crop_north.png

I'm not sold on Walker at 5/8...I mean how can you, he's played fck all there...I've got more faith in Moltzen

Walker played 5/8 for Souths in several matches early 2014, including in their thrashing of defending premiers Roosters in R1. Moltzen has played NRL as fullback and halfback but I don't know if he has ever played NRL as 5/8.

a guy who is 27, on a one year "see how we go" contract, …. and was never a serious rep prospect pre-injury.

Before the start of the 2011 season, Ricky Stuart named Moltzen in a "Blues in Waiting" squad, for potential future NSW State of Origin players. He was described as one of the players, "on the cusp of selection. [wiki] He played Country Origin that year.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
The breakdown of the positions that Tim Moltzen has played (i.e. started the game) in the NRL are:

Fullback - 55
Centre - 7
Five-eighth - 5
Halfback - 15
Bench - 8

Dylan Walker has started just 3 NRL games at 5/8 (rounds 1, 2 and 4 of 2012). One (Rd.2) was against Manly in Gosford where we won 14-12.

The best they could hope for was a Phil Gould-style five year (which has since been revised to a eight year) plan. ????
But Fulton decided there and then that Manly wouldn’t be going down that path. The club was too used to success to have a sustained period of failure, no matter how it was branded
That’s when things started to move.
What Phil tried to do for Penrith in 5 Years The great Immortal The undisputed king of Brookvale The incomparable Fulton has done for Manly in 5 Months .
Bring on 2016. Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Walker played 5/8 for Souths in several matches early 2014, including in their thrashing of defending premiers Roosters in R1. Moltzen has played NRL as fullback and halfback but I don't know if he has ever played NRL as 5/8.

Before the start of the 2011 season, Ricky Stuart named Moltzen in a "Blues in Waiting" squad, for potential future NSW State of Origin players. He was described as one of the players, "on the cusp of selection. [wiki] He played Country Origin that year.
You mention Ricky Stuart and a blues in waiting squad that also included Kyle Stanley...do I need to say anymore?!

At least Manly has been pro-active in righting the ship. To allow the club to be a retirement village for some former stars whose best days were behind them, was only going to end in heartache and failure.
The first 10 rounds last year were pathetic!
Thank God something was done, and done decisively

The best they could hope for was a Phil Gould-style five year (which has since been revised to a eight year) plan. ????
But Fulton decided there and then that Manly wouldn’t be going down that path. The club was too used to success to have a sustained period of failure, no matter how it was branded
That’s when things started to move.
What Phil tried to do for Penrith in 5 Years The great Immortal The undisputed king of Brookvale The incomparable Fulton has done for Manly in 5 Months .
Bring on 2016. Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
Who are you Bozo? Are you Bozo? Are you Zorba? Are you Joe Kelly or his side kick Neil Bare? Are you Scott Penn or the puppet Wayne Cousins? Or perhaps even the media director of Manly/News Limited Dean Ritchie? You are so high and mighty - 'the voice of the club'. Yes he has done it in 5 months at the expense of so many good people who have done so much for the club. Contracts are treated like toilet paper. Admin staff being fired and accused of things they haven't done. People internally being bullied. Players being lied to in their face. People put in place that are related to or friends of BOZO - it's his way or the highway. BOZO's 5 month nazi style overall better work because he has ruined a lot of people in the process. If that's what you think that making a good club is worth at the expense of some many good people then I feel sorry for you because you are obviously quite a pathetic person.

Who are you Bozo? Are you Bozo? Are you Zorba? Are you Joe Kelly or his side kick Neil Bare? Are you Scott Penn or the puppet Wayne Cousins? Or perhaps even the media director of Manly/News Limited Dean Ritchie? You are so high and mighty - 'the voice of the club'. Yes he has done it in 5 months at the expense of so many good people who have done so much for the club. Contracts are treated like toilet paper. Admin staff being fired and accused of things they haven't done. People internally being bullied. Players being lied to in their face. People put in place that are related to or friends of BOZO - it's his way or the highway. BOZO's 5 month nazi style overall better work because he has ruined a lot of people in the process. If that's what you think that making a good club is worth at the expense of some many good people then I feel sorry for you because you are obviously quite a pathetic person.
I wont stoop down to your level and judge you and call you bad names . You are entitled to your opinion and I am to mine as this is what this forum is all about
. Merry Xmas and See you at Brookvale where we can watch our mighty Sea eagle fly feathered friend :)

Hi Choc, how's Parramatta?

"...At the end of the 2015 season, Manly started to have success offloading some of the players Fulton had earmarked for the scrapheap."

Must be great as a contracted player and to read ZtHs ghost writer talk of you in such glowing terms. I can't help but feel that we've unnecessarily lost a fair bit of our heart and soul in recent months, in the worthy pursuit of a return to finals reckoning.

Like some posters here, there just seems to be a lack of class shown during this process.

The article seemed to miss the time where we pulled DCE's offer only to wait for Bozo to come in 6 months later and offer him substantially more to sign.

I wont stoop down to your level and judge you and call you bad names . You are entitled to your opinion and I am to mine as this is what this forum is all about
. Merry Xmas and See you at Brookvale where we can watch our mighty Sea eagle fly feathered friend :)
Are you suggesting that all those names I called you were bad - BOZO, Zorba etc etc. At least we agree on that.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8