How good is our recruitment! Well done Manly!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They were absolute giants! Kevin had this huge reputation from Wigan and he had most of the talent. Didn't transform to alot of heart. Joe Ropati was another. I liked him though, killed the Doggies one night.

I remember Tony Iro on a Friday night absolutely destroying Parra at Parra Stadium. Best game he ever played for Manly.

Konrad Hurell still doesn't know how good he is which is scary.
Under the old rules and we had the budget we had during the late 70s he'd be lining up for us next year.
Not many players scare me with there potential he does

Big difference between potential and fulfilling it. Funnily enough, one thing which I think augers well for Manly is how well Tony Williams has come on this year - under Tooves, not Des.

Yes he starred late last year and made the Test team. But this year he has almost had to start again, he has played so few games. Yet when he came back he looked ultra fit and played better than ever. There are some clubs where that does not always happen, even with extremely talented players. Eg Dave Taylor plays in fits and starts at Souths and looks like he could be bit fitter.

If T Rex had stayed at the Eels he may never have realised his huge potential. Jury's still out for me as to how the young mega-talents at the Warriors will go. Hard to handle, certainly, but whether the Hurrell's go to the next level we'll have to wait and see. I've seen enough to be confident that the guys who come to us will be developed properly – even in the post-Des era!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4