How to derail a club 101

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah bro, I'd say he'd be mad after 6 months of being romantically linked to transvestites

Telegraph styled reports

Mmm yet another thing flies over your head

Incorrect on all of the things in that post apart from the words meme and Internet. I will let you ponder it for a while

The Eagle said:
Yeah bro, I'd say he'd be mad after 6 months of being romantically linked to transvestites

Telegraph styled reports
That's some funny **** lol.

Daniel said:
Incorrect on all of the things in that post apart from the words meme and Internet. I will let you ponder it for a while

You failed at internet meme,i dont see how this is incorrect
At the moment im pegging you for a Prius owner

Masked Eagle said:
DSM5 said:
That question has been asked and answered on another thread ME.

I've only read people say they think he put it together but nothing definite. Its the one report I would love to read. I don't know why either side (us or the NRL) has leaked it to the press because it surely helps one sides argument more than the other when it comes to the NRLs decision to suspend Snake in the first place.

ME, DSM5 is referring to a post of mine in the Zorba thread.
If you read carefully, I never said "I think".

"I have actually heard Zorba admit to having written the report. I have also heard him admit that he "may have" got some of it wrong or perhaps he may have just misinterpreted certain aspects of the evening? In fairness to Zorba, he has stated that he didn't stay for the entire duration of the launch event.
I have always believed the club made an attempt to appease Gallop with a 'damning' report but it had and continues to have, the complete opposite effect".

The Eagle said:
Daniel said:

That was not what I was referring to, but you are actually incorrect.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/u-mad#.Tmb8DI50Smk

do you get tired of looking stupid?

Daniel said:
The Eagle said:
Daniel said:

That was not what I was referring to, but you are actually incorrect.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/u-mad#.Tmb8DI50Smk

do you get tired of looking stupid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMvW-_pkX3Q&feature=related

Cambo said:
Daniel said:
The Eagle said:
Was this club ever railed? (Insert Ian Roberts joke here)

your fascination with the rectal passage is concerning
I'm going to pull u up here Dan. You have a crack at shane for being fascinated with the backdoor and mentioning it in his posts. What about kiwi eagle and his obessive compulsive need to post about transsexuals. As forum owner you should be fair.

Whats that old saying about glasshouses etc Cameron ?

Every minor incident at the club will be all over the media if we don't get the office in order and move on.

Why? Because it goes back to the 2008 season launch, then the no speak between the NRL and the club which has dragged on for years, slanging matches between the two through the media, then the penn/delmege war, then the hype of Gallop coming to Brookie for the first time since the drama, then we have the brawl and suspensions and fine, then we fight the suspension on a technicality pissing off the NRL and the judiciary and the general public who aren't Manly supporters, now the Zorba thing.

FFS Is it any wonder why News ltd and their puppet Gallop are sticking it to us not matter how small the incident is. IMO they are very pissed off because we keep pushing them and now the retaliation is coming via the news ltd media.

I hate the storm as much as anybody, but you've got to give them credit for putting their drama behind them and fixing up their front office within 6 months or so.

Sorry if I've posted the bleeding obvious.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Cambo said:
Daniel said:
The Eagle said:

I'm going to pull u up here Dan. You have a crack at shane for being fascinated with the backdoor and mentioning it in his posts. What about kiwi eagle and his obessive compulsive need to post about transsexuals. As forum owner you should be fair.

Excuse me Daniel ever since my Thailand trip you and that imbo fluffy have insulted me at every opportunity questioning my sexuality and its cyber bulling. This site is just as responsible for allowing you 2 to do this.

Anyone have chris bransons number I'm gonna take legal action.

Cambo said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Cambo said:
Daniel said:
The Eagle said:

Excuse me Daniel ever since my Thailand trip you and that imbo fluffy have insulted me at every opportunity questioning my sexuality and its cyber bulling. This site is just as responsible for allowing you 2 to do this.

Cyber bullying? Don't tell me you are suicidal over it.

By the way, with your original rant and "pulling me up on it" I think you missed the actual point of my message to "the eagle", perhaps you should re-read it, in context

Daniel said:
horse? they only gave me a Donkey

Hervey Bay.......where men are men and donkeys just accept their fate.

I told you not to go further north than the Sunshine Coast. I told ya !

Cambo said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Cambo said:
Daniel said:
The Eagle said:

Sheep to Ladyboy joke ratio is currently sitting at about 1:1000

In about 10 years we may be even, until then suck it up just like you did while in Thailand :p

Jatz Crackers said:
Daniel said:
horse? they only gave me a Donkey

Hervey Bay.......where men are men and donkeys just accept their fate.

I told you not to go further north than the Sunshine Coast. I told ya !

I agree, but house prices are just too cheap here at the moment, and we can achieve our ultimate goal of either owning a decent house on the Sunny Coast or owning something larger than my garage in Sydney

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4