How to derail a club 101

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
one way to keep it in the news is to have people continue to talk about it, other media, ex players, supporter forums.

Everyone is doing their bit to grag this out

Can someone please tell me if Zorba was the person who put together the Manly report which the NRL used as its basis to suspend Snake for bringing the game into disrepute?

i have seen the perry interview over and over again and i a sure he says zorba will be involved in the club.

talk about mountain out of a mole hill.

if blokes get paid 100's of thousands to play footy and drop off because a bloke in the management gets retrenched then we should forfiet this week.

please let this die the death it deserves.

The answer to this issue will be revealed on the pitch on Saturday night. If Zorba is well loved, respected and valued by the players and they are upset by his sacking we will see a flat performance and we will probably struggle for the win. Its that simple.

bazeagle said:
The answer to this issue will be revealed on the pitch on Saturday night. If Zorba is well loved, respected and valued by the players and they are upset by his sacking we will see a flat performance and we will probably struggle for the win. Its that simple.

noooooooooooooo.....bazeagle you have just given this thread a governers reprieve.....it will go until sunday now.

also a good point was made earlier about bozo....you never hear from that grub unless he snipes from afar......he's a millionaire and apparently a club godfather but he never gets involved just snipes.

great player........good bloke?......i wonder

Which ever way you slice it it is pretty poor management (again) from the club

Get a life Bazeagle. If having Peters around meant the difference between a win and a loss, how come we haven't won 40 titles? He was the media manager, well liked by some, but not by all. People come and go. Get over it and move on.

DSM5 said:
Get a life Bazeagle. If having Peters around meant the difference between a win and a loss, how come we haven't won 40 titles? He was the media manager, well liked by some, but not by all. People come and go. Get over it and move on.
I've got a life DSM5 thanks. Where did I mention the word loss? Nowhere.

DSM5 said:
That question has been asked and answered on another thread ME.

I've only read people say they think he put it together but nothing definite. Its the one report I would love to read. I don't know why either side (us or the NRL) has leaked it to the press because it surely helps one sides argument more than the other when it comes to the NRLs decision to suspend Snake in the first place.

Masked Eagle said:
I've only read people say they think he put it together but nothing definite. Its the one report I would love to read. I don't know why either side (us or the NRL) has leaked it to the press because it surely helps one sides argument more than the other when it comes to the NRLs decision to suspend Snake in the first place.

Gallop works for largest media company on the planet.

Nah, they probably dont do such things.

You would think this was the first drama the club has been involved with over the last few years with all this talk about Zorb.When you look at the soap opera that rolls on and on it is probably the least important.The last 2 lead ups to the finals periods have been a joke to be honest.This latest fiasco(the timing,not the act) is just a syptom.The players will probably brush it aside but Dan has a valid point-he is talking about the club,not the team.

And anyone who thinks Des will be a lifer at this club for sure doesnt understand the **** that has been going down between management/Board/coaching staff and players for the last 3 years.Believe me there are some severely strained relationships at our club and if on the off chance Des did leave this place it will become a basket case.

We need a new broom at seasons end.I hope Zorb hangs around in an unofficial capacity but his leaving is the least of our problems.

The Eagle said:
Was this club ever railed? (Insert Ian Roberts joke here)

your fascination with the rectal passage is concerning

Then i must confirm to you all that at no time have i ever been fascinated by the image of a bearded goat walking backwards stroking its rectum.

Mentioning it once is not an "obsession"

Daniel said:
The Eagle said:
Was this club ever railed? (Insert Ian Roberts joke here)

your fascination with the rectal passage is concerning
I'm going to pull u up here Dan. You have a crack at shane for being fascinated with the backdoor and mentioning it in his posts. What about kiwi eagle and his obessive compulsive need to post about transsexuals. As forum owner you should be fair.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4