Humble pie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's 'shore up', not sure.

I'm done. You adopt the same tone of know-it-all condescension with anyone who dares to disagree with you, don't pretend it's in response to anything particular I said. That's a longstanding pattern, and precisely why I usually just skim past your posts.
Grammar/spelling police replies tend to show a "too into yourself" of an attitude, mind you i fell victim to the same boring comeback with Woodsie so i guess that evens out the "penalty count".

I rarely disagree just state my views "mate", i allow others to disagree with what i put out then counter with my view point.

Do i really need to be informed that you "usually just skim past my posts", i could care less what you do, do as you please.

You had the same kind of "I'm a former this and that and studied this and that in great detail" intellectual greatness in your previous responses in another thread, which is the reason why i skim past your posts and reply in a condescending manner---you set the tone in your first replies.

Grammar/spelling police replies tend to show a "too into yourself" of an attitude, mind you i fell victim to the same boring comeback with Woodsie so i guess that evens out the "penalty count".

I rarely disagree just state my views "mate", i allow others to disagree with what i put out then counter with my view point.

Do i really need to be informed that you "usually just skim past my posts", i could care less what you do, do as you please.

You had the same kind of "I'm a former this and that and studied this and that in great detail" intellectual greatness in your previous responses in another thread, which is the reason why i skim past your posts and reply in a condescending manner---which you set the tone in your first replies.

Don't bring me into it. I only like you when you don't have a rod up your arse. Unfortunately you seem to have re-inserted it.

I liked Killer going to 6 and saw some improvment but i think people are overrating our performance against the Sharks. We really should have won that game, but we were not good enough. The 2016 Manly team is not even close to the Manly team of the last decade. Its a bloody hard pill to swallow i know, but its true. Now we need to rebuild our squad and also try to rebuild the Manly spirit. Only time will tell if Barrett is the man to do the job.

Don't bring me into it. I only like you when you don't have a rod up your arse. Unfortunately you seem to have re-inserted it.
Well my grammar police response towards you is the first time i ventured to the dark side and i'm not proud of it.

I wouldn't even befriend such people who use that too up themselves style of reply, so unfortunately Woodsie i have to disclose my slip up and your name acts as a reminder and reference point from now on.

Your oops you're still an a$$---obviously this grammar police reply doesn't count as i was correcting myself.

Well my grammar police response towards you is the first time i ventured to the dark side and i'm not proud of it.

I wouldn't even befriend such people who use that too up themselves style of reply, so unfortunately Woodsie i have to disclose my slip up and your name acts as a reminder and reference point from now on.

Your oops you're still an a$$---obviously this grammar police reply doesn't count as i was correcting myself.

Are you really that that self obsessed that you think people give a root. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Are you that bored or insecure that you need these exchanges to bolster a fragile ego.

Get a cat or dog or something that will look at you as if you actually mattered.

If they want to reduce the impact of penalties why not abolish the kick and just take a tap on the spot. A restart of the tackle count seems enough advantage to me...and if close enough a team can still have a shot at goal.

If they want to reduce the impact of penalties why not abolish the kick and just take a tap on the spot. A restart of the tackle count seems enough advantage to me...and if close enough a team can still have a shot at goal.

Spot on. As @The Who referred to above - short-arm penalties for minor fouls have been working well in Union for years, why haven't the NRL introduced a similar option?

Are you really that that self obsessed that you think people give a root. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Are you that bored or insecure that you need these exchanges to bolster a fragile ego.

Get a cat or dog or something that will look at you as if you actually mattered.

Is he still carrying on? I hit ignore ages ago, better things to do than argue with Greek skydivers...

My personal take on these early rolls opposition attack seem to be getting also comes down to contact....plenty of stand up dancing style defence until it lifted 2nd half against Sharks & unfortunately been this way most of 2016.
Do agree with Yokahontas on the fact Manly seem over reffed in comparison to the opposition for the same infractions....but would help dramatically with better first up contact to help take the ref out of it.
Jake sticks them properly & if the players can work in hard off the back of these shots, 2- 3 men in....will buy time in the tackle with even the toughest whistle blowers.
Usually blow up into my Wild turkey & told I am totally 1 eyed Manly during game time as I make these claims...on Silvertails, you got my back....

My personal take on these early rolls opposition attack seem to be getting also comes down to contact....plenty of stand up dancing style defence until it lifted 2nd half against Sharks & unfortunately been this way most of 2016.
Do agree with Yokahontas on the fact Manly seem over reffed in comparison to the opposition for the same infractions....but would help dramatically with better first up contact to help take the ref out of it.
Jake sticks them properly & if the players can work in hard off the back of these shots, 2- 3 men in....will buy time in the tackle with even the toughest whistle blowers.
Usually blow up into my Wild turkey & told I am totally 1 eyed Manly during game time as I make these claims...on Silvertails, you got my back....

It's funny though, if you actually watch a game you've got no 'investment' in, you can see the same patterns. I will find myself watching non-Manly games where initially I couldn't give a toss who wins, but when the refs show their cards I end up really wanting the team copping the bad calls to win.

An old schoolmate of mine was pretty surprised after one of those involving the Tigers, he was copping the same 'one-eyed' stuff from every non-Wests fan on Facebook, but I saw it the same way he did. Can't remember who they played (it was last year) but it was obvious from the get-go they were not being given a fair chance to win it.

It's funny though, if you actually watch a game you've got no 'investment' in, you can see the same patterns. I will find myself watching non-Manly games where initially I couldn't give a toss who wins, but when the refs show their cards I end up really wanting the team copping the bad calls to win.

An old schoolmate of mine was pretty surprised after one of those involving the Tigers, he was copping the same 'one-eyed' stuff from every non-Wests fan on Facebook, but I saw it the same way he did. Can't remember who they played (it was last year) but it was obvious from the get-go they were not being given a fair chance to win it.
Sad but true mate....well played with your call on THEIR BIG GAME - Cows/Bris....yes a good game, but how refreshing to watch a game with little impact from the refs.....

I have 2 dogs.. Fkin big ones.. They agree with all my posts on here.. :)

1) Referencing your name in a post is not "bringing you into the conversation" i know you hang all day waiting for an @Woodsie but don't get too ahead of yourself.

2)Damn you go off in to some unrelated directions in every post you visit you really are the "but but but" guy.

3)If you don't get the previous post directed to you get a sense of humour.

4)Pokawankas---not another of the "I need to promote my Iggies and feel so proud of them i must high five the world" seriously is it really that hard to just not reply and ignore. Do you really need some filtering code to stop yourself from replying---- grow up.

(I know you can't read this but i'm sure Woodsie will Pokawankas for some extra special online interaction.)

5)Stating a differing point of view is not always about disagreeing, it is just putting another angle/viewpoint to the thread.(I'm just sick of the Ref and NRL bashing that is non stop, more so now when Manly are not performing at our golden age level and will only stop when Ken Arthurson is back at the helm)

1) Referencing your name in a post is not "bringing you into the conversation" i know you hang all day waiting for an @Woodsie but don't get too ahead of yourself.

2)Damn you go off in to some unrelated directions in every post you visit you really are the "but but but" guy.

3)If you don't get the previous post directed to you get a sense of humour.

4)Pokawankas---not another of the "I need to promote my Iggies and feel so proud of them i must high five the world" seriously is it really that hard to just not reply and ignore. Do you really need some filtering code to stop yourself from replying---- grow up.

(I know you can't read this but i'm sure Woodsie will Pokawankas for some extra special online interaction.)

5)Stating a differing point of view is not always about disagreeing, it is just putting another angle/viewpoint to the thread.(I'm just sick of the Ref and NRL bashing that is non stop, more so now when Manly are not performing at our golden age level and will only stop when Ken Arthurson is back at the helm)
Would you like to pat one of my dogs. Great stress relief.

We're being denied the opportunity to show any dominance or get into the grind early on, precisely because the officials are penalizing us for the EXACT same things they are not penalizing the opposition for. Seriously - next game, try doing the '1-2-3' count on each tackle. Manly are being given less time to get off the tackled player than the opposition are, and it's part of the reason we are playing catch-up every week.
I say the same thing every week, if the opposition receives from kickoff I'm on the edge of my seat from tackle one anticipating the ominous sound of the whistle, no other team cops it like Manly.

I'll stick with humans thanks--- Brunettes with classy reading glasses, toned legs and technically gifted in every element of game play with a rounded skillset will do for now.
Why not have both. The dog will love you even though you are a five foot gimp with no reservations. The classy brunette will do a runner when something better comes along. And who cares as long as she doesn't take the dog.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4