Humble pie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why not have both. The dog will love you even though you are a five foot gimp with no reservations. The classy brunette will do a runner when something better comes along. And who cares as long as she doesn't take the dog.
Seems like a scenario you know oh so well.

Thanks for the heads up and i really really appreciate your concerns but i just don't relate to the struggles of people on the opposite end of the spectrum, it is too depressing to take in.(i really do have a soft heart lol)

Seems like a scenario you know oh so well.

Thanks for the heads up and i really really appreciate your concerns but i just don't relate to the struggles of people on the opposite end of the spectrum, it is too depressing to take in.(i really do have a soft heart lol)
Everyone should have a dog of their own at least once in their life. It will make you a better person...

Last edited:
Jesus nothing has changed around here

JT is still a Rugby League imposter after his fourth Dally M and our condescending little friend is still issuing his all ecompassing edicts from the tiny bedroom next to his mother.

If someone who uses the word "sure" in that context six times in succession is at the upper end of the intellectual spectrum we need to find a slightly larger spectrum...and quickly!

JT is still a Rugby League imposter after his fourth Dally M and our condescending little friend is still issuing his all ecompassing edicts from the tiny bedroom next to his mother.

If someone who uses the word "sure" in that context six times in succession is at the upper end of the intellectual spectrum we need to find a slightly larger spectrum...and quickly!

I think the repetitive use of 'sure' was because I used the phrase 'shore up' in my earlier post, someone thought I was wrong and was having a sly little dig...

1) Referencing your name in a post is not "bringing you into the conversation" i know you hang all day waiting for an @Woodsie but don't get too ahead of yourself.

2)Damn you go off in to some unrelated directions in every post you visit you really are the "but but but" guy.

3)If you don't get the previous post directed to you get a sense of humour.

4)Pokawankas---not another of the "I need to promote my Iggies and feel so proud of them i must high five the world" seriously is it really that hard to just not reply and ignore. Do you really need some filtering code to stop yourself from replying---- grow up.

(I know you can't read this but i'm sure Woodsie will Pokawankas for some extra special online interaction.)

5)Stating a differing point of view is not always about disagreeing, it is just putting another angle/viewpoint to the thread.(I'm just sick of the Ref and NRL bashing that is non stop, more so now when Manly are not performing at our golden age level and will only stop when Ken Arthurson is back at the helm)

You seriously can't be that desperate for attention.

I liked Killer going to 6 and saw some improvment but i think people are overrating our performance against the Sharks. We really should have won that game, but we were not good enough. The 2016 Manly team is not even close to the Manly team of the last decade. Its a bloody hard pill to swallow i know, but its true. Now we need to rebuild our squad and also try to rebuild the Manly spirit. Only time will tell if Barrett is the man to do the job.

Totally get what you're saying, but also consider this:-
+ At Shark Park, against the top team, on an 8-0 run
+ No Taupau, Taufua, Matai, Stewart (underdone), Buhrer (one game) etc
+ Walker in a new position (to our team)
+ Lyon needed time to acclimate
+ Wright is still relatively new

I reckon the patch after the bye will be the making or breaking of us. I really think we have no excuses now. Ok, Taupau is out, but every other player is now available.

And I have confidence and feel positive (that may shock some people ;) ). I have a strong feeling we are about to go on a run.

Would still love to come 6th - 8th this season. That's an improvement on last year, and that's all I want, and that gives Trent a pass.

Why not have both. The dog will love you even though you are a five foot gimp with no reservations. The classy brunette will do a runner when something better comes along. And who cares as long as she doesn't take the dog.

Oi ! What's wrong with 5 foot tall gimps?

Can't be sexist, can't be racist, can't call someone fat or skinny...but us vertically challenged folk - open season huh?

:)

Totally get what you're saying, but also consider this:-
+ At Shark Park, against the top team, on an 8-0 run
+ No Taupau, Taufua, Matai, Stewart (underdone), Buhrer (one game) etc
+ Walker in a new position (to our team)
+ Lyon needed time to acclimate
+ Wright is still relatively new

I reckon the patch after the bye will be the making or breaking of us. I really think we have no excuses now. Ok, Taupau is out, but every other player is now available.

And I have confidence and feel positive (that may shock some people ;) ). I have a strong feeling we are about to go on a run.

Would still love to come 6th - 8th this season. That's an improvement on last year, and that's all I want, and that gives Trent a pass.

Ryan, whether it is a change of diet, more exercise, religion or something as simple as looser underwear, I am pleasantly gobsmacked.

Ryan, whether it is a change of diet, more exercise, religion or something as simple as looser underwear, I am pleasantly gobsmacked.

Haha - thx mate.

You know, I'm actually ok with losing games. The loss to Parra hurt me, because boy, we ripped right in. The loss to The Sharks, again, we ripped in, and while I hated the result, I was super impressed with the effort.

It was the losses to The Broncos and a few others that had me disappointed tbh. We are better than that - and the proof was in the Parra / Sharkies losses.

Fully fit, I'm expecting grand things mate.

Also, got lucky last night mate :) It's all roses and blossoms !

Oi ! What's wrong with 5 foot tall gimps?

Can't be sexist, can't be racist, can't call someone fat or skinny...but us vertically challenged folk - open season huh?

:)
I reserve the right to be all of the above :)

Hey Susan do you still think Foran is not a 5/8? (yeah safe stock standard reply but it's been a while since i last used it on you)

Before picking up on my flawed English skills how about first learning how to spell check "ecompassing".

Still lacking any new comebacks beyond the "tiny bedroom next to his Mother" lines of 2011---(i moved out since our last chat, well somewhat second floor now, she still does my bed though)

JT can thank the Melb players in the QLD squad for his success at Origin level and never even looked close to a NRL GF until Green polished the structures, added some discipline, the improvement in the forwards direct power go forward along with added attacking weapons.

Yes many people argue you need to build a team around a great player to take advantage of his "abilities"(which is a fair observation) but if he is so great it would not require a complete reworking of basically every facet of their game and many new inclusions to get the final result.(a great player will make an average team great but he required big changes and a new coach to "take advantage of what he has to offer"

Other than his will to win, competitive nature and goal kicking there is not one element of his "general game play" that he excels beyond all others, a very good player not the greatest.(i do feel he has improved big time the last 3 years but before that he did nothing special to warrant all the praise)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6