I Am Sick To Death Of All This SBW BS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Silver tongue said:
why be mad? he is a good player to be honest. good boost for roosters signing him again for one more year. how many players have achieved what he has? none!

Silver Tongue, you should change your name to Brown Tongue.

Yes SE Rock...in 3 years 1 test each against England, Scotland Wales...2 France and 4 Ireland(3 in Southern Hemisphere)....A house hold name over 3 seasons.

The Who said:
Silver tongue said:
why be mad? he is a good player to be honest. good boost for roosters signing him again for one more year. how many players have achieved what he has? none!

Silver Tongue, you should change your name to Brown Tongue.

why hate on me when im just speaking facts, geez you get flamed for speaking my mind on a public forum.

I didn't say he is not a good player...the thread is Titled...Sick of SBW....

The entire NRL and World Cup is alive because of just SBW....Im sick of hearing all the BS....And now the NRL leader, Smith, in all his wisdom has moved the goal posts to keep him for what 1 year.....

I bet if Foran or DCE said they were going to Rugby we would get sweet FA from the NRL

Frogz said:
I bet if Foran or DCE said they were going to Rugby we would get sweet FA from the NRL

Nah, surely if DCE said he was going the NRL would help the Broncos put together a salary cap exempt package to help keep him...

Silver tongue said:

Brad Thorn might want a chat to you about the none answer ...

bob dylan said:
There I said it shoot me down.

The biggest over-hyped wanker in NRL history.
Better brace yourself, now that he's World Cupping, I can see all the Bs lasting till XMAS.

There is no question he is a very good player, but is he god's gift to RL/RU/boxing/oztag/soccer/AFL/ping pong/fencing? Maybe one of the other sports but I don't think he's god's gift to RL. There were plenty of better players than him on both sides in the GF.

Well, he's definitely no world beater as far as boxing goes, does anybody think he would have lasted a whole round against Tyson or Norton, for instance?

Some suggested upcoming headlines:
SBW goes to Woolies.
SBW bitten by ant.
Tomorrow’s weather is Sonny.
SBW eats a potato.
Scientists discover the Sonny-Billed Platypus.
SBW seen in Bali with Rhonda......and Ketut.

niccipops said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Is there a personality under that SBW hide?
He's no Beau Ryan, jimmy moloney or
George Rose, he's just 1 boring bastard.
Please don't compare Maloney to Gorgeous.
Georgie's a legend and Manloney's an absolute, well, let's just say Rooster. Hair puller, shoe thrower and he had a shot at DCE and Foz in his not so humble post match interview.
I prefer Sonny's silence to Maloney's bs.
I knew about the boot thief thing,
but I was not aware the cheeky bugger had a dig at DCE & Foran, as I turned the TV off straight after the GF had finished.
I will dislike him forthwith.

Chip and Chase said:
I don't understand why people think he is greedy or disrespectful ?? Is it because he only signs one year deals wherever he goes ?? If I'm being honest I actually admire that about him.

He is prepared to back himself and prove that he has every confidence in his ability that he will be able to get another contract at the end of each season. How many other players do you know that have the balls to play season to season and back themselves ? These days they all want long term deals, 3 + years, so they can get complacent and have some security if form drops or injury hits. SBW lives and dies on his ability, whatever sport he chooses. It may be mercenary like, but he is a professional sportsman so that's his lot. Loyalty as a sporting notion died years ago.

He gets overhyped by the Channel 9 muppets, but that is because he is obviously on a 3rd party deal through Gyngell and we all know Nein won't miss a chance to cross promote one of their "products". I wouldn't say he is the standout best player in the comp, but only bitter people would deny that he is not one of the top 5 players in the game. He single handedly won that GF for the Roosters last week, he doesn't play - we win.

I may be wrong,but didn't he renege on his Doggies contract to go to union?

niccipops said:
SBW goes to Woolies.
SBW bitten by ant.
SBW eats a potato.

SBW finds another toilet to have sex in

niccipops said:
SBW goes to Woolies.
SBW bitten by ant.
SBW eats a potato.

Then I saw the headline, "sbw sent scurrying by snake" (pity it wasn't Brett) and realized that...

The 'mainstream' media has simply become sbw's personal twitter feed.

It's just so...pathetic.

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:
SBW goes to Woolies.
SBW bitten by ant.
SBW eats a potato.

Then I saw the headline, "sbw sent scurrying by snake" (pity it wasn't Brett) and realized that...

It's just so...pathetic.

Haha, that's so true :)

Kiwi Eagle said:
Silver tongue said:

Brad Thorn might want a chat to you about the none answer ...

Nice K.E you beat me to it...

wedgetail eagle said:
niccipops said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Is there a personality under that SBW hide?
He's no Beau Ryan, jimmy moloney or
George Rose, he's just 1 boring bastard.
Please don't compare Maloney to Gorgeous.
Georgie's a legend and Manloney's an absolute, well, let's just say Rooster. Hair puller, shoe thrower and he had a shot at DCE and Foz in his not so humble post match interview.
I prefer Sonny's silence to Maloney's bs.
I knew about the boot thief thing,
but I was not aware the cheeky bugger had a dig at DCE & Foran, as I turned the TV off straight after the GF had finished.
I will dislike him forthwith.

that grubby toothpick , he did have a go at our boys ( our halves & forwards ) .... isnt someone lucky that he can get away with throwing a forward pass... smug prick

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:
SBW goes to Woolies.
SBW bitten by ant.
SBW eats a potato.

It's just so...pathetic.

Danny Weirdler has been his defacto PR agent for years now.

That was a complete waste of an article and if that crap is what newspaper editors have to put in their papers......real newspaper men like Keith Murdoch (a WW1 correspondent no less) or Frank Packer would never have allowed dribble like that to be published in their papers. What a waste of space and it shows that this media love affair with all things $BW has gone way too far.

HappilyManly said:
Is this the Jim Beam Hour GE:D

@Dan why did you take the Like button from the mobile Forum with you :huh:

lol. Actually 'stone cold' sober. :(

I just thought it was funny but people may not get it. :cool:

Dan refuses to answer the like button question.

But only because I think you're the first to actually bring it to his attention.

(maybe)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4