I Called it in Round 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I doubt Clive Churchill could coach this roster to be successful
I agree with this, honestly don't understand why people labelled us a top 4 side. Our forwards are no better than last year and on paper our backline looks good but that doesn't take into account our big 3's ages.

Someone's got to call a spade a spade.. Baz is either inept or not being allowed to do his job.. Which I don't know but the experiment has failed and calling it as such is honesty.

I have no problem with anyone bagging Trent but we have heard it every day for 12 rounds. The point, which may be a very valid one, is taken.

Didn't hear too much of this told you so as we rolled into GFS in 2011 and 2013.

Where is the joy if you cant even be upbeat in the good times.This game is a roller coaster and that is part of its charm.

I have no problem with anyone bagging Trent but we have heard it every day for 12 rounds. The point, which may be a very valid one, is taken.

Didn't hear too much of this told you so as we rolled into GFS in 2011 and 2013.

Where is the joy if you cant even be upbeat in the good times.This game is a roller coaster and that is part of its charm.
I take your point on board.

I could not be bothered getting into the usual ****fights on here, but here are some pretty direct thoughts:
Brett Stewart is finished-his mind is elsewhere or he is just done.
Myles led from the front tonight. Considering he played SOO two days ago, it was a massive effort.
Lawrence-finished
Starling-finished
Buhrer, great effort-but he has peaked in NRL.
Tom & Jake are surely getting sick and tired of carrying this team. If we do not compliment them with some decent signings, they may well leave themselves.
DCE is having a red hot go!
Dylan Walker must be so disillusioned-such a talent who looks uncoached and lost.
We are now at a point where some of our brightest prospects are perennial losers...Meaning, they have learnt how to lose and will probably think it is acceptable to do so.
Very sad, this team and management have descended into the rubbish tip.

You always make relevant and smart thinking comments mate. Always appreciate your input.

Brett Stewart is finished-his mind is elsewhere or he is just done.
Gutted. I still won't admit it. I just can't. You're 100% right mind you. If I could find a philter of youth, hmmm..nope...Beaver gets it :)
Myles led from the front tonight. Considering he played SOO two days ago, it was a massive effort.
I agree. I actually came on to give him a wrap.
Lawrence-finished
Injured you mean? I still think he is a great prop..hopefully only a minor injury.
Starling-finished
He is the kind of depth player every team needs mate. He won a GF remember. I think he's under rated tbh.
Buhrer, great effort-but he has peaked in NRL.
Buhrer is fantastic. One of my favorites. I hope he has many, many years left. He may be under done, but give him a few months mate - he'll be kicking ass (more than he already is)
Tom & Jake are surely getting sick and tired of carrying this team. If we do not compliment them with some decent signings, they may well leave themselves.
They are certainly a level above. Not long and the 3rd of 4 brother will join them :)
DCE is having a red hot go!
Much better tonight, eh. Those high ankle sprains are hit and miss. We need him out there. Sucks he got injured. **** it !
Dylan Walker must be so disillusioned-such a talent who looks uncoached and lost.
On this one, I think he could also play much better. He was explosive at souths. He was so aggressive and angry with his play. We have a Walker who seems to be in 2nd gear to be honest.
We are now at a point where some of our brightest prospects are perennial losers...Meaning, they have learnt how to lose and will probably think it is acceptable to do so.
They have - look at Wiliame 1 win, 30 odd losses or something ridiculous.
Very sad, this team and management have descended into the rubbish
We are certainly a shambles :( Stick with it mate (unlike me if NSW Cup lose ! hahaha - club needs fans like you buddy

I'm happy with Trent tbh

He looks like he is hurting, he's trying, and he isn't 'dirty' based on the gambling issue

Poor guy - I didn't think I'd say that - but what a mess he's landed in.

I'll put my hand up and back him

Ralphie emotional times. You, like me, love the club or you wouldn't be here regularly and putting your view forward. I have just learned that this game is a great leveller and as I said to you a few days ago Rugby League has a way of ending careers early:} rocky ride ahead but we will be ok.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7