I Called it in Round 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Go **** yourself
Your great insight into the game would be appreciated more if you ever had a positive thing to say. I remember 2011 to 2014 and we were going to lose every game for differing reasons according to those same insights.Would like to see the 2011 to 2014 insights regurgitated every 3 hours.Would make interesting reading.

So maybe he cant coach. We took a chance on someone many Rugby League people thought may go well. We may have got it wrong but we don't need to hear it every 3 hours.Your point is taken!!

Last edited:
Hmmm

Everyone loves to throw rocks when the going gets tough.

Not for one second saying Tooves did not cop the same, but FFS this cannabalism is crazy.

Beat a team the size of Canberra (who are a good team) with both halves gone and no bench and you are utter superstars.

Barrett is no supercoach but give the bloke a break. Injuries have been horrendous.

I say give him one more year with some new faces next season and then judge.

I think the bloke has been tarred with a brush by alot because of fat turd Zorba and his pack of aresholes but step back a bit.

Yes, I keep hearing Cleary - but in reality is he someone our owners want? Also the Walker Bros, their style may have worked in subbies not so sure in the big leagues (as much as I loved it)
Cleary managed to do well with the Warriors Rabble, so his man management skills would be right up there.

He also does not seem to demand full control, like Des, so could work with the Owners.

But we have Baz for 3 years and it would reflect badly on Bozo if he was moved on.

I'm curious as to what Cartwright does? Siebolt does sweet FA as our defense has been off all year.:rolleyes:

Let's not put the blame on TB, he has players out there who have fixed games, are clearly not putting and are over the hill. We also have probably had the worst injury toll this season.

We need to have another clean out and get rid of all the cancerous deadwood for young players who are gonna have a red hot go.
On what proof do you make the assertion that we have guys who have fixed games ? is it because Greenturd says the police claim there may have been although there's no actual investigation ? have players been named ? I'm prepared to give our blokes the benefit of the doubt until I'm shown actual proof of wrong doing, the same support that I showed Snake when he was going through the soul destroying sex allegations, I know the team is playing sh!t footy and I agree Barrett isn't a coaches ahole but let's keep things in perspective and not fall into the trap of making wild accusations about the players based on a statement made by that weak kneed Manly hating bastard Greenturd.

Just interested

Considering the game at half time, and the injuries , what could have TB done differently?

Or is it simpler to just say he can not coach.

For me I have no idea how you can judge considering we have not had anywhere near our first choice team on the field at all. Finally , even with our full strength team, it depends on where you see us.

At full strength , without the injury run , I still see us in the 7 - 10 range.

I'm not privy to the injuries, but according to mwse.com.au, the only sustained injuries right now were Taufua, Matai, Mateo & Taupau is injured.

I've said it many times, start Turbo at prop (where he excelled last year), and have him start with Lawrence. Then go with a bigger backrow if possible:-
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Addin Fanua-Blake
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Lewis Brown
15. Nate Myles
16. Darcy Lussick
17. Siosaia Vave

Glue up the middle. Let Buhrer roam. Hindsight's wonderful, but it would have meant we had no Api, but the whole game would have been different, and you don't then know if DCE would have been injured.

Barrett has to get these team selections right, and I said mid week, when the team was announced, with 100% certainty, this is a loss.

I'm not privy to the injuries, but according to mwse.com.au, the only sustained injuries right now were Taufua, Matai, Mateo & Taupau is injured.

I've said it many times, start Turbo at prop (where he excelled last year), and have him start with Lawrence. Then go with a bigger backrow if possible:-
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Addin Fanua-Blake
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Lewis Brown
15. Nate Myles
16. Darcy Lussick
17. Siosaia Vave

Glue up the middle. Let Buhrer roam. Hindsight's wonderful, but it would have meant we had no Api, but the whole game would have been different, and you don't then know if DCE would have been injured.

Barrett has to get these team selections right, and I said mid week, when the team was announced, with 100% certainty, this is a loss.
Ryan this is where you and I disagree. You see a vastly improved side I just see a different shade of grey

Ryan this is where you and I disagree. You see a vastly improved side I just see a different shade of grey

Mate, we ARE better than this, I promise you. We have to get the balance right. Barrett needs to monterily penalise his players $2 per slow play the ball, that goes into a jar for the end of season trip. Make it fun. Sounds childlike, but it highlights one of our major problems, but in a friendly way.

Walker was playing the ball like he was a 130 k/g prop. His 10 minutes in SOO must have taken it out of him ;)

Canberra's big mobile forwards dominated us completely, and off the back of fast play the balls, their left hand side swung into action with Jarred Croker, who is so under rated.

Mate, we ARE better than this, I promise you. We have to get the balance right. Barrett needs to monterily penalise his players $2 per slow play the ball, that goes into a jar for the end of season trip. Make it fun. Sounds childlike, but it highlights one of our major problems, but in a friendly way.

Walker was playing the ball like he was a 130 k/g prop. His 10 minutes in SOO must have taken it out of him ;)

Canberra's big mobile forwards dominated us completely, and off the back of fast play the balls, their left hand side swung into action with Jarred Croker, who is so under rated.
Love your optimism but I just see a team which has had zero consistency going through a rebuild.

Look it might be my way of coping but I have zero expectations this year. I am thankful for our golden run and see that we might need to take a year or two to get it right...that and players like tom t give me hope

Love your optimism but I just see a team which has had zero consistency going through a rebuild.

Look it might be my way of coping but I have zero expectations this year. I am thankful for our golden run and see that we might need to take a year or two to get it right...that and players like tom t give me hope

Hey - you also have the positive that if NSW CUP now lose, you won't have to tolerate my negative posts for the rest of the season either mate :)

I could not be bothered getting into the usual ****fights on here, but here are some pretty direct thoughts:
Brett Stewart is finished-his mind is elsewhere or he is just done.
Myles led from the front tonight. Considering he played SOO two days ago, it was a massive effort.
Lawrence-finished
Starling-finished
Buhrer, great effort-but he has peaked in NRL.
Tom & Jake are surely getting sick and tired of carrying this team. If we do not compliment them with some decent signings, they may well leave themselves.
DCE is having a red hot go!
Dylan Walker must be so disillusioned-such a talent who looks uncoached and lost.
We are now at a point where some of our brightest prospects are perennial losers...Meaning, they have learnt how to lose and will probably think it is acceptable to do so.
Very sad, this team and management have descended into the rubbish tip.

Your great insight into the game would be appreciated more if you ever had a positive thing to say. I remember 2011 to 2014 and we were going to lose every game for differing reasons according to those same insights.Would like to see the 2011 to 2014 insights regurgitated every 3 hours.Would make interesting reading.

So maybe he cant coach. We took a chance on someone many Rugby League people thought may go well. We may have got it wrong but we don't need to hear it every 3 hours.Your point is taken!!
I find Ralphies negativity refreshing. He's funny in a negative kind of way...
NYEagle

Hey - you also have the positive that if NSW CUP now lose, you won't have to tolerate my negative posts for the rest of the season either mate :)
Never bothers me! It is a forum and we do not have agree (it would be pretty boring) as long as it is respectful

I just don't know how you can make excuses for a team that does arm tackles, doesn't wrap up the ball, is slow, can't defend in a line, compresses on one side and leaves the other open, runs backward in defense, looks gassed after 10 minutes, full of Penrith people (that's the worst one), and has absolutely no idea in attack.
Bottom line - it's half a team out there.
NYEagle

08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Addin Fanua-Blake
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Lewis Brown
15. Nate Myles
16. Darcy Lussick
17. Siosaia Vave

Someone's got to call a spade a spade.. Baz is either inept or not being allowed to do his job.. Which I don't know but the experiment has failed and calling it as such is honesty.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4