I cant believe you guys.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is that banker humour?

Yeah - I took that directly from the Australian Credit Procedures Guide. :roll:
I've got an idea Fluffy, why don't you try and quibble, just for the point of quibbling :roll: X2

Clon, there's no need to get personal. What I fail to understand is your disdain for Halden. You bagged him in your first post. You claim he 'stifled progress' in your second, you then say that 'having Ballin of the field might have hurt us', but no tries were scored when he was of, so there's no 'hurt' while he was replaced by Halden. You then state that Halden is not Ballin. I agree, he's not. so what? Your last claim is that Halden 'slowed down our momentum'. Quite the observation given we scored in the last ten minutes of the game, granted I don't think Halden was on the field at that time to my recollection. Momentum in that game waxed and waned as the defense from both teams was intense. And it waxd and waned as the bench players came and went. However the game is a team thing and to point the finger at any one player is a little misguided, (except if the finger is pointed at Monas, Dunley or Matai) I realize there's currently a love affair with Ballin on this site, justifiably at the moment as I readily admit he's going great, but give Halden his due, he tackles what's required and delivers OK to his runners and I don't worry when he's on. So get over yourself.

Dickhead, you told me to get over myself. That was the first personal attack made by either side. Your comprehension and judgement are both obviously as skewed as your face. You have a crack at me for comparing Halden to Ballin and saying that his service wasnt as good, which it wasnt. Yet you bag Matai at every chance you get, a bloke who has played at international level and was one of our best late last year.

Now dont bother replying, becasue I wont continue a conversation with someone as stupid as you obviously are!!

At international level? yep..... for New Zealand, and by the way, we're winning matches without him, funny that. I've also bagged Dunley, Monas and Dessy on occasions. Obviously you just can't find it in yourself to get over yourself.

We are also winning matches without Ben Kennedy and Steve Menzies and Matt Orford ...

Seeing as you rate the Qld jersey so high then i am surprised you are not leading a campaign to sign Jacob Lillyman :)

Sure, sign him, why not? people step up KE. I can't remember bagging the trio you mentioned and the reference to Qld is a little vague. Is Halden a Queenslander?

Will Webb be available for QLD this year?
My biggest question though, is well BELL play for QLD this year?

Can I smell a QLD Yart coming on?

I've just had a look at the game once more and want to amend what I wrote in one of my previous posts. I wrote that I didn't think Halden was on the field when Monas did his chip and chase. I apologise to Halden. He was the guy who, crisply and directly passed to Monas for the chip and chase. Does this mean he got pencilled in for an assist? Go Halden, match winner.

Sure, sign him, why not? people step up KE. I can't remember bagging the trio you mentioned and the reference to Qld is a little vague. Is Halden a Queenslander?

OK, i will try and make it easier to understand

You mentioned we are winning games minus Matai as if it is a big reason why. We are also winning those matches with the aforementioned trio, showing how ridiculous the point was

You are also going on about the Kiwi jersey being easier to get than the Qld jersey, and that a Qld jersey is harder to earn than a kiwi jersey, and means more.
Jacob Lillyman has a qld jersey, again showing 1 of the many flaws in your argument

I've just had a look at the game once more and want to amend what I wrote in one of my previous posts. I wrote that I didn't think Halden was on the field when Monas did his chip and chase. I apologise to Halden. He was the guy who, crisply and directly passed to Monas for the chip and chase. Does this mean he got pencilled in for an assist? Go Halden, match winner.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

'Kiwi Eagle', Oh I get it, you're a Kiwi and therefore a Matai supporter, sad for u. I'm not a Qld supporter, don't think I've mentioned Qld, and I'm still puzzled re this point. Jacob Lilyman? Got me again 'Kiwi Eagle', I give up on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7