I cant believe you guys.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will try and take my writing down to muppet level so not use too many big words for you

In more than one thread, you have stated the importantance of the qld jersey and how hard it is to gain compared to a Kiwis one. Jacob Lillyman has a Qld jersey, is he a gun player ?

So i support Matai just coz he is kiwi LOL. By that same logic i would support every player in the manly squad wouldnt i ? There are players i am critical of, and that is when they warrant it, on the flip side, if someone cops rubbish they dont deserve, then i back them up, I dont have an agenda, and watch a game of footy with 2 eyes

Your adivce to me means nothing, i will offer some to you in return, you would have more knowledge about footy if you opened both eyes then removed your head from you arse

Kiwi, please quote me my posts where I state it's harder to get into the Qld team than the NZ crocks. I think you've got me mixed up with someone else, but saying that, the point is that it IS probably harder to get into the Qld team than the NZers now I come to think about it. I'd hate to be a Qld fullback and think I'm a certainty. I'd want to be playing PL for Parra to be certain of getting into the sheepshaggers side.

Kiwi, please quote me my posts where I state it's harder to get into the Qld team than the NZ crocks. I think you've got me mixed up with someone else, but saying that, the point is that it IS probably harder to get into the Qld team than the NZers now I come to think about it. I'd hate to be a Qld fullback and think I'm a certainty. I'd want to be playing PL for Parra to be certain of getting into the sheepshaggers side.

http://www.silvertails.net/addins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?148389.30

*yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn* in regards to the rest of the post

Are we talking about the same Kiwi team that took the NSW and QLD teams combined almost 90 mins to beat?

Yeah, its soooo much tougher in soo. Its all hype, SOO is just another reason for players to top up their salaries these days.

DSM5 has a point regarding the Kiwi jumper. I think Matai is a class player with alot of potential but just because he is a "test" player I dont class him the same league as the Australian centre choices. The Kiwis picked a guy with 1 first grade ffs.

DSM5 has a point regarding the Kiwi jumper. I think Matai is a class player with alot of potential but just because he is a \"test\" player I dont class him the same league as the Australian centre choices. The Kiwis picked a guy with 1 first grade ffs.

I agree here. The SOO sides are at least as hard if not harder to get in to, look at the NZ side selected, how many of them would automatically claim an origin jersey like most of the Australian side? Maybe when they're full strength including ESL players you could say they are on par but they rarely are and jerseys get given away to guys like Inu and Roberts, the depth isn't there.

On the field they have done well the past couple years, but that has nothing to do with getting in to the side in the first place.

Dont compare the team for this test, compare it to the end of year sides, which always have more involvement from the Super League, which is what we need coz we dont have the amount of players that Australia does.

There are exceptions to every rule, such as Inu and Roberts, i could throw back names such as Mogg and Lillyman from last years series.

anyway i am not really debating how good the SoO sides are or the class of players, that is an obvious point. What i will contend though is that a playing in the NZ jersey means stuff all, which is the other clowns point

I guess it means a lot to you sheepshagger. I didn't say that playing in a NZ jersey means stuff all. That's your statement. Go suck.

I guess it means a lot to you sheepshagger. I didn't say that playing in a NZ jersey means stuff all. That's your statement. Go suck.

So you aren't the one suggesting matai's NZ jersey doesnt mean much ?

Sheepshagger, make sure you tell all your mates that one, the 1st time i have heard it, some of your best work.

Will leave it here now, no point, would rather have a discussion on footy with Stevie Wonder, he has better eyes for the game than yourself

There are exceptions to every rule, such as Inu and Roberts, i could throw back names such as Mogg and Lillyman from last years series.

Not directly related to this thread, but I don't mind Lillyman.

I wouldn't mind him at Manly but I think props are a higher priority.

Kiwi Eagle, I didn't mean that the NZ skirt meant 'stuff all', just 'not much', that's all. 'Stuff all' can be regarded as meaning 'nothing', 'zilch' etc. And Danno, I had posted that I thought signing Lilyman wouldn't do us any harm, if that's what Kiwi Eagle was suggesting. Mogg however, is way to old. The unkind remark regarding Shalvey i'll ignore as people have to live somewhere and poverty is something we all should be aware of and not something to be belittled. I may not be in the same economic circumstances as Kiwi Eagle, but I have dignity. Besides Kiwi Eagle, many of your islander brothers and sisters live out here and they would take unkindly to your slur.

I apologise Kiwi Eagle, the slur on Shalvey was by your mate Clontaago, not you. I suggest you speak to him severly or perhaps I'll invite him around to the Shavey Islander Adolescent Refuge to give a talk on reconciliation.

Kiwi Eagle, I didn't mean that the NZ skirt meant 'stuff all', just 'not much', that's all. 'Stuff all' can be regarded as meaning 'nothing', 'zilch' etc. And Danno, I had posted that I thought signing Lilyman wouldn't do us any harm, if that's what Kiwi Eagle was suggesting. Mogg however, is way to old. The unkind remark regarding Shalvey i'll ignore as people have to live somewhere and poverty is something we all should be aware of and not something to be belittled. I may not be in the same economic circumstances as Kiwi Eagle, but I have dignity. Besides Kiwi Eagle, many of your islander brothers and sisters live out here and they would take unkindly to your slur.

I wasn't buying into your conversation with KE.

I think KE was making the point that the selection of Inu & Roberts for NZ is similar to Mogg & Lillyman being selected for Qld in SOO, countering your argument that being selected for SOO is more a measure of quality than the NZ test side.

Qld usually throw the odd bolter in their teams. I think Lillyman is a good player with alot of potential, and Mogg just played out of his backside in last years SOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4