I dont blame hasler, he saw the benji flick pass.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Everyone keeps saying how good a utility walker is... imo he can only cover centre and #13 (if we have a good lead already). He has not proven himself at fullback or in the halves and can't cover hooker!

I guess I'm thinking as a shock trooper, probably covering a backrower. Two games ago he came on and played very well in that capacity. Personally I think some players in our team are playing out of position anyway because of circumstances. Walker and Burbo are centres really and Schuster 5/8.And Garrick is definitely not a full back, despite one good game there. But there you go.

Walker is a centre he is a dynamic runner and he can run a lot faster than Parker and Harper

Former Bulldog Braith Anasta lauded the club’s approach to recruitment, arguing it well-suited to the current rules.

“Points, points, points. Speed, speed, speed,” he said of what the new backline will offer.

“That’s what they need. That is where the game is going. The quicker you are the better you are especially with the six-again rule.

Cust and funa should have played for mine..
Parker is slow for a centre, who in their right mind thinks he should be on the wing.. ever...
I cannot stand the thinking of "we have 2 positions to fill, let's change 5 positions to cover it"
No wonder we played like a pathetic rabble

I cannot stand the thinking of "we have 2 positions to fill, let's change 5 positions to cover it"
No wonder we played like a pathetic rabble
I agree with this, particularly when we had viable options in Cust for the seven and Koula, Tui or Funa for the backline. Even if he wanted Garrick at 1, it would have been the perfect time to blood Koula or Tui on the wing.

Walker isn't a half or a fullback, he's a great ball running centre with average defensive ability. A great sub to have when we have the ball but otherwise he's a centre.

I agree with this, particularly when we had viable options in Cust for the seven and Koula, Tui or Funa for the backline. Even if he wanted Garrick at 1, it would have been the perfect time to blood Koula or Tui on the wing.
Agreed. And if he MUST put jetski in, why choose the most disrupted game of the season to do it.. couldn't have waited til next week?? Just idiotic.. half out, fullback out, players in random positions, sure let's put a bloke in who hasn't played in over 3 months to make it a REAL s+&t show

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10