I will not renew my membership till they make some changes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You should let @Mitch know as he is on that committee of fans Manly. Though I just tagged him so he'll probably see it.

Thanks for the tag mate. Constructive feedback like this is certainly a point of discussion that can be raised at our next meeting in just over a fortnight.

Game day experience is quite prominent in terms of feedback the club want to hear about. These Thursday and Friday 6pm games obviously impact this with the ability to schedule Jersey Flegg and NSW Cup matches etc.

It’s chalk and cheese when looking at a Friday 6pm game (Knights) and our last Sunday game (Tigers) in terms of overall experience, satisfaction and comfort - along with attendance with around 17,000 for the Sunday match.

You know, as much as I hate Newcastle, you look at them, 3 consecutive spoons and fans showing up in droves.........and you have to admire it

Our club sits 12th and fans are wanting to bail

Our embarrassing performances on the field are being matched by the embarrassing "support" of our fans.

If you can't support us when we need it then don't let the door hit you on the way out!
As my son always says, what else are you going to do in Newcastle ..........

If anyone can see spirit and a plan, which is the purpose of having a coach,in this side I must be missing something.Spirit and gameplan should exist who ever takes the field. We have neither.

Did you watch our recent Bronco's or Storm matches. Even the loss vs Roosters.

I killed my 2 memberships when Penn and ZTC carved 2v out as coach.
Haven't looked back tbh.

Well done on staying loyal for the time you have.

Did you watch our recent Bronco's or Storm matches. Even the loss vs Roosters.
Yep. We used our power forwards and played the middle third with players supporting the ball carrier in the second half against Brisbane. Melbourne were awful and the game was total chaos. The first half was a shambles by both sides.For once we won that one because we wanted it more , not through a plan. Should have beaten roosters by a dozen.It might also be noted that Brisbane are ninth and Melbourne 6th.Hardly juggernauts at the moment.in fact Brisbane could be with us if they didn’t get gifted 2 or 3 games.

We have played 3 top 8 sides in thirteen rounds. We have lost 9 games The second half against Brisbane is the blueprint. Yet most games we go side to side and play second phrase prayer stuff.
The fact you nominated 3 games as having s plan suggests there was no plan in the other 10. And there wasn’t.

Entitled to your opinion mate, and I get it. I'm not sure what this product on and off the field is, but it actually doesn't feel like Manly. That's the deal for me.

We've had MUCH worse players and teams on paper, Creary, Witt, Mullane, NBQ etc, but they put their bodies on the line, and busted their balls every week despite the lack of ability our present players DO have.

I was okay losing back then, because they ripped in, and left nothing else on the table each game.

These guys wearing our jersey seem to lack passion for it. They don't get what it means to be a Manly man. They don't care.

So I get you. If there WAS a Manly team to be a member of, you'd renew. But this product on and off the field, sucks. It's more akin to some unprofessional park team that has zero passion, care or emotion.
You got it. I used to feel down for days after Manly lost. It would ruin my weekend. Now I almost done care. I've followed them since I was 6 years old through good and bad and I am now an old bastard and I've never been like this before. Never. I kind of don't get why I feel like this? Maybe I am just getting too old.

After many seasons as a member - not this year : mainly because of the people who run the club ; board etc all the way from the top office have their own interests at heart and should stand aside and let people with knowledge; know how and football intelligence to run a successful club .
Manly for several years has been brought down and down on its knees from within .

I am posting this to this thread purely randomly, it just happened to be near the top. I need to know why we are here on this earth & there seems to be some very knowledgeable people on this forum who may have an answer.

Yes, I’ve been drinking, but it’s a genuine question.

We are here on earth because a male ejaculated into a female (that's how magical and mystical it is). We then attempt to survive ageing, hunger and illness as long as we can. Basically the same as Seagulls at the beach.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10