I'm Jealous

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WAMF said:
Manly fans probably have an average of around 2 kids, by contrast, Bulldog fans have an average of 8 kids each + 345 cousins that can be reached by cell phone.
Note the difference?

I'm a beer guzzling anglo male, 2 kids soon to be 3 so not all fit the above description.

Mals said:
bones said:
I bet there'd be eight of them who would love my Grand Final tickets (that wont be getting used). Close to half way and nearish the front. Pity Manly didn't make it. Keep an eye out for a group of eight empty seats on tv.

You would rather burn the cash than on sell them?

If a Storm fan wants them, they can have them at cost. A Scumdog fan could offer me five grand and I'd say no.

bones said:
Mals said:
bones said:
I bet there'd be eight of them who would love my Grand Final tickets (that wont be getting used). Close to half way and nearish the front. Pity Manly didn't make it. Keep an eye out for a group of eight empty seats on tv.

If a Storm fan wants them, they can have them at cost. A Scumdog fan could offer me five grand and I'd say no.

What about 6:s

Guzzler said:
bones said:
Mals said:
bones said:

What about 6:s

A scumdog fan is not getting them under any circumstances. I already had friends who support the dogs offer me $100 over cost per ticket and I knocked them back.

bones said:
A scumdog fan is not getting them under any circumstances. I already had friends who support the dogs offer me $100 over cost per ticket and I knocked them back.

Mate, I think you should put footage of the burning of those tickets up on youtube.
Just make sure you cover your face in case they decide to put a bounty on your head.

WAMF said:
bones said:

Mate, I think you should put footage of the burning of those tickets up on youtube.
Just make sure you cover your face in case they decide to put a bounty on your head.

But whatever in the world could I cover my face with?

bones said:
WAMF said:
bones said:

A towel

Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:
WAMF said:
bones said:

A towel

Of course.... Silly me.

WAMF said:
Manly fans probably have an average of around 2 kids, by contrast, Bulldog fans have an average of 8 kids each + 345 cousins that can be reached by cell phone.
Note the difference?

Don't forget all Juliars Boat people too

bones said:
WAMF said:
bones said:

A Souths flag? Or a Des mask, just to add to the confusion haha!

But why on earth would you make a video of you with a towel on your head cutting of the heads of your grand final tickets, bones? lol

Stevo said:
But why on earth would you make a video of you with a towel on your head cutting of the heads of your grand final tickets, bones? lol

I just think it would be a riot mate.

8028212360_6382a6d0d9.jpg

The Bulldogs well and truly deserve their placement on top of the Rugby League world , they havent put a foot wrong all year , massive fan base good sponsorship , growing list of members ( read that they are reaching for 50,000) and a great player roster . Was our fault that we didnt sign Hasler not theirs and all the momentum is with them .

If they dont win it this year , they will be up there for the next few at least .

Mr Krabs said:
The Bulldogs well and truly deserve their placement on top of the Rugby League world , they havent put a foot wrong all year , massive fan base good sponsorship , growing list of members ( read that they are reaching for 50,000) and a great player roster . Was our fault that we didnt sign Hasler not theirs and all the momentum is with them .

If they dont win it this year , they will be up there for the next few at least .

None of us here really give a **** what you say Barack

Mr Krabs said:

Confirmed now Mr Krabs should be Mr Kebabs!!

"Was our fault that we didnt sign Hasler not theirs and all the momentum is with them"

Their time will come, Ha$ler will bring them down as well...sadly it's in his DNA.

No doubting his coaching ability (some will say genius ability) but he has a very dark side, he's a power hungry / control freak bent on winning at any cost (read into that what you will) and it WILL come to the fore in a few years time without a doubt.

So enjoy it while you can Bullpuppies as it won't last!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4