I'm Jealous

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Living in the inner west they're going berserk around here.when a club has the majority of supporters of greek, & Lebanese heritage it's party time.

Last year when my mates & i left manly leagues club just after midnight you wouldn't even know manly had won the grand final.Horns will be blaring till the early morning if they win the grand final around here.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Living in the inner west they're going berserk around here.when a club has the majority of supporters of greek, & Lebanese heritage it's party time.

Last year when my mates & i left manly leagues club just after midnight you wouldn't even know manly had won the grand final.Horns will be blaring till the early morning if they win the grand final around here.

They are a more 'passionate' group, not the tucked up in bed type that Anglos can be.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:

Shall we go through the differences between Manly fans and Dogs fans after LOSING a GF?

By the way he DID burn them, a video exists, pretty funny stuff but he's certainly richer than me because I'd want my money back regardless

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Last year when my mates & i left manly leagues club just after midnight you wouldn't even know manly had won the grand final.

Could've had something to do with the Licensing Squad, the Dog Squad & Mounted Police on standby outside the Leagues Club.

The Northern Beaches ppl still enjoy law & order in their part of the world.
That south-western part of Sydney seem to think the laws of their old country apply in Sydney!

lismore_fan said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Last year when my mates & i left manly leagues club just after midnight you wouldn't even know manly had won the grand final.

Could've had something to do with the Licensing Squad, the Dog Squad & Mounted Police on standby outside the Leagues Club.

The Northern Beaches ppl still enjoy law & order in their part of the world.
That south-western part of Sydney seem to think the laws of their old country apply in Sydney!

Come on mate is that sort of racial sterotyping necessary?:D

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7