Immort-eagles / Sea-mortals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mozgrame said:
Panoutas Peterides?

Better known as a Parramatta player.

MadMarcus said:
Clint said:
bob dylan said:
Not sure Cliffy would make my top 20 Manly players, but that doesn't mean he wasn't an absolute champion. He was.

awww c'mon BD, surely you jest. The great Cliff has to be in any Manly fans top 20.

Yeah seriously, who is in your top 20?

Ok remember I did say "not sure" I just put together a list of 10 or so Fulton, Eadie, Randall, Reilly, Lyon, Kennedy, Krilich, Toovey, Stewart, Menzies, O'Neill, O'Connor. And Cliff would be in the top 20.

But I am so scarred about his horrific games, including him being booed off Brookvale in the late 80's when the Gold Coast (who finished near last) flogged us. He was truly aweful at times.

I guess 250 good games didnt please me.

Glad to hear he made it BD. I do remember the bad games too... But many more good memories than bad. He was that kind of player. Nobody really knew what he was doing most of the time- including him!!

MadMarcus said:
Glad to hear he made it BD. I do remember the bad games too... But many more good memories than bad. He was that kind of player. Nobody really knew what he was doing most of the time- including him!!

He knew what he was doing. It was his runners who stuffed things up if they went wrong.

The last series he played for Australia vs England was the best football he played.

bob dylan said:
Ok remember I did say "not sure" I just put together a list of 10 or so Fulton, Eadie, Randall, Reilly, Lyon, Kennedy, Krilich, Toovey, Stewart, Menzies, O'Neill, O'Connor.

That list says it all for a starting point.
Cases could be made for a host of others including Vautin, Kite, Jones, Watmough, Matai, Dazzler, etc.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6