Inglis - Are you still there??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip and Chase said:
Are there two Greg Inglis's playing in the NRL ?? The one I have always seen is a lying, cheating, low life.

Knowingly signed two contracts when playing wth the Storm to systematically rort the salary cap for personal gain.

Reneged on a handshake deal to sign with the Broncos to join Souths. His excuse ?? Planes don't fly in the rain.

Didn't he pretend to be spear tackled twice when we last pleyed them to get one of our players suspended for 7 weeks ??

Last night's effort of staying down like a dog wasn't the first, nor will it be the last time he has done that.

He has also had off field incidents that don't sit well with me.

Anyway should we be surprised at all this grubby self serving behaviour ? He showed his true colours when he turned his back on his family and state to play with the enemy....the ultimate RL treason. He is an A-Grade grub in my book, I acknowledge his undoubted talent but have no respect for him.

Yes indeed

In the interest of player safety any player unable to regain his feet due to a head knock must be automatically & without exception be taken from the field to be assessed by a doctor for concussion & at the very least not be allowed back for 10 minutes. It should only be a free interchange if the doctor confirms the player can't come back due to concussion.

See how many stay down then.

"Where is Bowraville?,That's in Queensland".....this,along with GF basher staus,is enough to make him a liar,and a grub.His latest on-field stunts are the icing on the cake!!

It's annoying to read all the souffs players defending him and saying it's not in their culture to dive, coach is outraged at the suggestion and all the other b/s, but mention that he does and it'd be deemed not talking about the positive growth of the game and worth a 10k fine.

Now that rants sounds muddled, suffice to say Inglis is a cowardly doodle head and souffs are a terrible club. And to think I wanted them back in the comp.

It's like asking for herpes...twice!

globaleagle said:
It's annoying to read all the souffs players defending him and saying it's not in their culture to dive, coach is outraged at the suggestion and all the other b/s, but mention that he does and it'd be deemed not talking about the positive growth of the game and worth a 10k fine.

Now that rants sounds muddled, suffice to say Inglis is a cowardly doodle head and souffs are a terrible club. And to think I wanted them back in the comp.

Yeh I fell for the old bring back the traditional Souths hype elevated by the nrl at the time. Actually enjoyed seeing them start building a competitive footy side.
Confess to supporting them big time in a final they lost to the Dogs last year after Reynolds went off injured & with Manly out would have been my preferred 2012 winners.
This season its not a confidence but an arrogant aura about them & when you add the dives, jestures & cheap shots then throw Crowe into the mix, its a team I would only choose above those filthy Dogs.

MK Eagle said:
globaleagle said:

Yeh I fell for the old bring back the traditional Souths hype elevated by the nrl at the time. Actually enjoyed seeing them start building a competitive footy side.
Confess to supporting them big time in a final they lost to the Dogs last year after Reynolds went off injured & with Manly out would have been my preferred 2012 winners.
This season its not a confidence but an arrogant aura about them & when you add the dives, jestures & cheap shots then throw Crowe into the mix, its a team I would only choose above those filthy Dogs.
If they are not Maroon and White then they are ALL filthy MK

BOZO said:
MK Eagle said:
globaleagle said:

If they are not Maroon and White then they are ALL filthy MK

Haha. South Park fans would probably read that in a Mr Mackey voice. I know I did.

"If they are not Maroon and White then they are ALL filthy, M'Kay".

1. The boat issue and extra money from the Storm.
2. Shoulder Charge on Young last year
3. Born and played in NSW but chose Qld
4. Beat his girlfriend
5. Has been diving for years.

As above he is a Scum, a Grub and doesnt deserve to wear the Green & Gold of Australia.........

Souths coach feared another Inglis injury

http://www.nrl.com/souths-coach-feared-another-inglis-injury/tabid/10874/newsid/74173/default.aspx

"It was a bit of a nervous wait for every supporter and the coach and everyone else involved, but he got up and again that's the toughness of what he's become as a player now," Maguire said.

"He did actually hurt that knee at that stage. He got a fair whack on it," Maguire said.

"But he got up and played an extremely good game for us so hopefully he can do it again this Friday."

What da? Inglis got a fair whack? What did Tafua get then?

Inglis went in knee first into Tafua who was on the ground going for the try. But then poor Inglis went off crying & writhing in pain, no one officiating or commentating bothered about looking at his "tackle" on Tafua, then we all stopped & watched until Inglis suddenly recovered.

Rabbitohs are really in dream land at the moment.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4