Inglis Tactic (take note)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I tend to agree Fluffy but it would be a dangerous defence
blaming Inglis after 2 in one game. May backfire real badly as he is a media darling.

The reality is they copped plenty when he only got a week for the shoulder charge(which was the right outcome) and human nature suggests they will overcorrect big time re this hearing.I expect 6 -8 weeks.

After looking at the Ritchie photo here are two pictures of the Inu tackle. Note one leg only held again, same position of Inglis, but look at his leg just before he goes over, then he pushes down on it to propel himself?

First picture didn't work!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 44
ifernolan said:
I'm expecting 10+ weeks unless someone grows a set and calls Inglis out on his s**t.

There have been so many instances when you have heard a ref call 'milking' because you could tell a player was playing for a penalty.

For the sake of player welfare dangerous tackles draw the heaviest punishments. If Inglis is exploiting the rules with regards to dangerous tackles then that is a really low act.

It certainly looks and Seems very sus on Inglis's part. In the press Conference When Tooves was asked his thoughts about the tackes he angrily
replied he was more Concerned about PLAYERS TAKING DIVES. When Asked who ? He Said ' Who do you think?' . I am Sure After Reading all this he is onto it and that is why he gave the Reply he did.

How many players have you seen spear tackled twice in 3 games? Yet he got speared 3 times in one? I'm struggling to think of anyone who was speared twice in their career that led to suspensions!

Brooke said:
It certainly looks and Seems very sus on Inglis's part. In the press Conference When Tooves was asked his thoughts about the tackes he angrily
replied he was more Concerned about PLAYERS TAKING DIVES. When Asked who ? He Said ' Who do you think?' . I am Sure After Reading all this he is onto it and that is why he gave the Reply he did.

I was sitting in the Jane Try stand for this game. A kid sitting in front of me who looked like he was 12 years of age commented that Inglis was jumping forward in tackles. It does make you wonder when you hear a kid making that observation.

There's an easy way to stop him from doing this. Don't tackle him around the legs, just tackle him high and take the CHEATING **@@*@@*'S HEAD OFF.

It's funny how no Manly player can talk to the ref other than Lyon (if he's lucky) but ingliss gets there full attention?!? He's not the captain.

I'm surprised no big names / journos have had the balls to just come out and tell it like it clearly is. I thought the Inu tackle looked VERY sus, but having it happen 3 times in one game is a deal breaker for me. He's doing it on purpose, and it needs to stop.

If nobody calls him out on it the best we can do is hope that he suffers a career-ending injury from it. That'll put a stop to it, and everything else about him that gives me the s#!ts once and for all.

Question for people who have played the game

In the speed / impact of a tackle is what you are suggesting possible? We all know everyone targets his legs (why go up top to get bumped off) so how does that contribute?

I would think if this is a tactic of his there would also be a fair few near misses?

If you tackle low and try to drive ball carrier back and he 'dives' for the ground his legs must come upward. This makes the tackle look very bad but there is very little chance of injury to the ball carrier because he is not been driven onto his head, it's just his legs (or one leg in ingliss case) that is raised up.

manlyfan76 said:
It's funny how no Manly player can talk to the ref other than Lyon (if he's lucky) but ingliss gets there full attention?!? He's not the captain.

That is odd.
But the way around it is make all 17 captain that way the ref has to speak to them all.
Mind you it'd look funny if the ref wanted to speak to the captain and all 13 players walked up to him from one side

Pittwater Legend said:
I was sitting in the Jane Try stand for this game. A kid sitting in front of me who looked like he was 12 years of age commented that Inglis was jumping forward in tackles. It does make you wonder when you hear a kid making that observation.
Was his name Ramrod :D

Since he is getting speared by different teams it means either one of two things:

1. There is a conspiracy between clubs to target Inglis with dangerous tackles for perhaps the benefit of all other clubs after his neck is broken, or

2. Inglis is contributing to it.

Not a conspiracy weev rather a fault in how they are trying to tackle him

Utility Player said:
Pittwater Legend said:
Was his name Ramrod :D

That kid was Geoff Toovey

lsz said:
Not a conspiracy weev rather a fault in how they are trying to tackle him

Really? One player alone. Not happening to other tackled players. Is this taught? It's either a conspiracy or Inglis is literally taking a dive.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4