Injuries - Siro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
When Siro comes back, who drops off the bench? Will Lane drop to the bench or back to Blacktown, or will Perrett (the most likely out of him, Darcy and AFB) be dropped to Blacktown?

Lane gives us an extra option out wide and can play as a prop (or lock with Jake moving to prop) while Perrett would mean 3 props on the bench and less options.

When Siro comes back, who drops off the bench? Will Lane drop to the bench or back to Blacktown, or will Perrett (the most likely out of him, Darcy and AFB) be dropped to Blacktown?

Lane gives us an extra option out wide and can play as a prop (or lock with Jake moving to prop) while Perrett would mean 3 props on the bench and less options.
Hmmmmm, I reckon Lane although he has been good at times. Perrett is great although seems tired and slow also at times, so either could do with going back to reggies. Either

The question is who would provide better value. Unless there is another injury in the forwards, one is going to end up at Blacktown.

Of those currently on our bench, I think Brown, Darcy and AFB are safe.

Hopefully lane drops off
With brown on the bench we dont need two useless backrowers...
Jokes... Ide take brown anyday, lane looks like hes knee deep in sand anytime he runs... Hard to watch

Lane has all the potential to dominate in the back row. But he seems to be too lazy to take full advantage of it.
Someone on here mentioned all the work he does in defence across the park. He'll make a tackle in the middle then run back into position on his side of the field. In attack he could do a lot better but he does tend to make a lot of tackles all over the field.

We have to stick with Lane.............he seems to have some potential and he's not played many games!

Lussick we already know is a useless!!

I will throw this out there but on current form Brenton Lawrence would miss out on my team.
I would start with Darcy and play Lane from the bench. He can cover in the front row if required but gives us that option of a running backrower on the bench.

I will throw this out there but on current form Brenton Lawrence would miss out on my team.
I would start with Darcy and play Lane from the bench. He can cover in the front row if required but gives us that option of a running backrower on the bench.

BJ did drop a couple of crucial balls last week

BJ has been out of form for a while.:(

His mistake rate and inability to run through the defensive line as a decoy, is repetitous :cool:

I ahree with lawtence. Starts ok but starts to blow after a few line breaks and starts missing tackles and dropping balls. His second stint is never that effective. Looks like he is on old legs. We only need 2 big boppers on the bench. The other two need to be able to come on with fresh legs and add some speed and continue to tackle well and be fit to see the game out right to the 80 min mark.

Is Sirro back next week?
Replace Lane with Sirro and Kelly with Brown and hope for some enthusiasm.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10