Injuries - Siro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Has to be Brown.
He best position is second row, and elevating him brings Hastings to the bench.
I'm not a Brown fan either, but that's the safest option to plug a hole for 8 weeks.
He's also capable for playing 80 minutes, which helps bench rotation.
Also, it causes least disruption... moving Tapua/Lawrence out of position is madness the way they are playing

Has to be Brown.
He best position is second row, and elevating him brings Hastings to the bench.
I'm not a Brown fan either, but that's the safest option to plug a hole for 8 weeks.
He's also capable for playing 80 minutes, which helps bench rotation.
Also, it causes least disruption... moving Tapua/Lawrence out of position is madness the way they are playing

The only other thought I have is Lane (although I don't think his form merits it) may be given a shot at redemption against his former club, and he would have trained and drilled the 2nd row job description earlier in the season.

If he does get the chance I hope he takes it because I don't think he will get many more.

I find Cullen selection unusual also. More because I not sure how Lewis will handle a full 80 in the back row.

But it doesn't mean Jacko has done anything wrong. He has killed it back in reserves. He needed a run back there too. He was getting 10 mins most weeks. Cullen has been playing well at 6 in reserves. It may just be a reward for Cullen putting in the hard yards. Both our younger halves are keepers.

Well Brown wasn't my choice for 2nd row but I look forward to seeing what he can do with a regular spot in the team. Which he hasn't had at any time with us. The Manly think tank has seen something in Lewis and most of us are too dumb to spot it but it should become clear now he'll get plenty of minutes. Go Louie!

Well Brown wasn't my choice for 2nd row but I look forward to seeing what he can do with a regular spot in the team. Which he hasn't had at any time with us. The Manly think tank has seen something in Lewis and most of us are too dumb to spot it but it should become clear now he'll get plenty of minutes. Go Louie!
Most players go well against their old club.

I actually think with a steady spot and plenty of game time it will suit Brown better. I think he's the type that needs to be in the rhythm of the game early. Will be interesting to see how they play this. Damn it was hoping we wouldn't get another major injury after Jorge.

For the life of me and cullen goes well, Hastings? Unless manly has a plan with this choice id love to know what it is . Other then that a very strong unit.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10