Injuries - Siro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think siro will be a massive loss. He has been very good defensively but now also running better lines and beating tackles and offloading. Think he is getting more and more confident and is starting to find his feet in the team. Hope it doesn't stall our run. Brown better really lift.

Id prefer hastings on the bench for his super crisp pass, can kick and has very good vision. Cullen deserves a shot on the bench for reward for his efforts in reggies though

Pretty nervous how brown goes he been bloody ordinary since being here.
The only game i seen him start was round 1 last year v dogs when we got smashed.
As i see it with release of myles, matai and snake being in our squad but not being used. We got only 22 of a 25 man squad add to that we have jorge out for year our stocks are thin.

mentioned earlier that Brown could come into side and plug a hole for 8 week.

apparently he did that once before when he was on holidays. apparently some boat he was on called the titanic sprung a leak and brown plugged the hole very successfully. everyone on board survived and not a drop of water got in.

sound choiceif you ask me based on that story.....

I reckon Brown will get about 3 games to demonstrate what he can do, by then either ST posters will start to eat their words or else another player will get a shot.

Thing is - Brown has always been a small backrower, who is capable of filling in at centre or hooker if required. Since he's been here, I can't recall him getting a start in the second row...only ever there for a few mins as a fill-in. Let's see how he goes in his position of choice. Then if he's ordinary, I'd definitely like to see Lane or Hoppa get a crack.

He has looked better this year, well at least improved from last year. Silvertails will be the least of Lewies concerns. Bozo won't stand for a dead weight. Plod has already been sent packing, will Poo follow? He gets a chance to prove his worth this week. I hope you have a blinder Brown Dog.

Brown was fine. Has plenty of heart and gave 100%.
Fine and DOMINANT are on different levels
He fills in . He does not stand out . Fact is He is starting because we have injuries and lack of depth in the back row .
He offers no impact off the bench . Brown is a passenger
Brown is our weakest link !!!
weakest-link.jpg

He isn't paid to be a dominant, stand out, star player. Much like Bryant, Williamson, Mauro etc, picked to do a job
Picked to do a job ? Once Sirro is back and once we get quality depth Brown wont get another contract
He was shopped around in the beginning of this year , Just in case you did not know
I have been a supporter of this club for years and I can say that Brown is one of the most underwhelming players that I have seen
If you look at the replay of the game against the Warriors his arm grabbing tackling technique is sickening .
Too slow for the backs . Too weak for the forwards . He is NSW cup level . Some one that comes on gives away a stupid penalty misses a tackle and fills in . Some on here call this a solid performance . I call it sht .
A quote from one of the commentators in his last test match last year
" Brown offered little impact . He is past it "
I agree and we will agree to disagree feathered friend .
579859856.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10