Injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stevo said:
We played and won some pretty big games without Glen Stewart last year. Same as Matai. If Foran is 50-50 to play i reckon he'll play. I hope they write us off as usual. We always win those games. See rd2 lastyear as someone else brought up.

Tigers 2012 are a slightly different proposition to Roosters 2011. We'll struggle without these 3 guys.

I might be wrong, but I tend to think the Tigers are totally over-rated. I was amazed how badly they played on Sunday, in front of a home crowd, at Leichhardt, at full strength, against a loser team. I think their forwards are quite poor, and there's way to much reliance on the (so called) magic of Marshall. Teams like ours, with hard forwards and a solid game plan that includes holding the line and making the one on one tackles, can beat them quite easily.

The Tigpies media darlings will cop at least half a dozen bull**** refereeing blunders on Fri night which will gift them a couple of tries and the match you can bet your house on it.Happens everytime against these pretenders and the media will just hail it all as Benji bull**** magic.

Mick you well may be right. I think the two refs on the game are the poorest of the total, barring horsehead. Interesting that two sub-standard refs are on a game that has the premiers and the pretenders playing.

The moon boot makes sense as a precaution given kieran and the team had a plane to catch very soon after the game.

Shoe1 said:
The moon boot makes sense as a precaution given kieran and the team had a plane to catch very soon after the game.

I saw Watmough at Warriewood Square quite early on Monday morning and thinking 'Hang on, werent they in NZ like 12 hours ago?!?!?!'

Very tough turn around ! Their bodies must be bruised and aching so badly, the NRL has let the players of both teams down on this one ! Playing on the sunday/or monday should mean that you dont back up on the friday, i know that channel nine is only interested in the ratings, but honestly if this keeps up there will be no players to watch.

The body can only take so much before it cracks and this is a horrible way to start the year.

I hope they boys destroy the tigers, then the journos will have something good to write about !

bennyeagle said:
Very tough turn around ! Their bodies must be bruised and aching so badly, the NRL has let the players of both teams down on this one ! Playing on the sunday/or monday should mean that you dont back up on the friday, i know that channel nine is only interested in the ratings, but honestly if this keeps up there will be no players to watch.

The body can only take so much before it cracks and this is a horrible way to start the year.

I hope they boys destroy the tigers, then the journos will have something good to write about !

Agreed. Especially with the heat they played in. Kind of good for us that the Tigers had a hard 1st up game in extreme heat.

Chip and Chase said:
Stevo said:
We played and won some pretty big games without Glen Stewart last year. Same as Matai. If Foran is 50-50 to play i reckon he'll play. I hope they write us off as usual. We always win those games. See rd2 lastyear as someone else brought up.

Tigers 2012 are a slightly different proposition to Roosters 2011. We'll struggle without these 3 guys.

If you recall C&C, the Rooters were being hailed as top 4 material at the start of last season. No different to the tigers now, who i believe will fall apart.

Interesting that the nrl website match centre page for manly v tigers lists both Liam and kieran at 5/8 for this match.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6