Injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saw this on another board.. The poster has had the goos oil on a good many things.. Good news all round..

"Had the pleasure of meeting Hugh this afternoon in the Manly sheds. He has generously arranged 3rd party sponsorship through a close friend of his wife Debra, that will see Jamie Lyon stay an Eagle for life and a special sponsorship for the Wolfman. He also informed me he has let management know that there are at least 3 more sponsors available through him and Manly are holding off on taking him up on them now as they believe they will best be used for Lingi Sao, Clint Gutherson and Michael Chee Kam next season or the season after. He is a very unassuming man and absolutely loves Manly.

Manly were ravaged by injuries in the second half, playing the entire 40 without a single interchange. A Bulldogs v Manly final is looking more and more likely. On the injury front I can inform you all that it is all good news. Worst case scenario is 2 weeks for Wolf. Ballin should be right this weekend and King will be right for the Coast. Scintillating in the first 40, Gutsy and gritty in the next 40. Souths have got Rusty and we have the Jackman. Manly are also looking at making an audacious bid for a NSW prop next year. Thought T Rex was great today......a lot for you guys to look fwd to next season.

After the 2008 GF we were very average in 2009 and 2010 just scraping into 8 and making no impact. I must say it's hats off to the Waterboy ......he's had to deal with Hasler's departure, injuries, suspension, contract negotiations and speculation, boardroom turmoil, all as a rookie with huge shoes to fill!

Congratulations to Des on his first minor premiership and to the Bulldogs"

Saw this on another board.. The poster has had the goos oil on a good many things.. Good news all round..

"Had the pleasure of meeting Hugh this afternoon in the Manly sheds. He has generously arranged 3rd party sponsorship through a close friend of his wife Debra, that will see Jamie Lyon stay an Eagle for life and a special sponsorship for the Wolfman. He also informed me he has let management know that there are at least 3 more sponsors available through him and Manly are holding off on taking him up on them now as they believe they will best be used for Lingi Sao, Clint Gutherson and Michael Chee Kam next season or the season after. He is a very unassuming man and absolutely loves Manly.

Manly were ravaged by injuries in the second half, playing the entire 40 without a single interchange. A Bulldogs v Manly final is looking more and more likely. On the injury front I can inform you all that it is all good news. Worst case scenario is 2 weeks for Wolf. Ballin should be right this weekend and King will be right for the Coast. Scintillating in the first 40, Gutsy and gritty in the next 40. Souths have got Rusty and we have the Jackman. Manly are also looking at making an audacious bid for a NSW prop next year. Thought T Rex was great today......a lot for you guys to look fwd to next season.

After the 2008 GF we were very average in 2009 and 2010 just scraping into 8 and making no impact. I must say it's hats off to the Waterboy ......he's had to deal with Hasler's departure, injuries, suspension, contract negotiations and speculation, boardroom turmoil, all as a rookie with huge shoes to fill!

Congratulations to Des on his first minor premiership and to the Bulldogs"

Must say that Hugh Jackman, in Wolfie's custom designed Manly Jersey, looked mighty fine.:heart:

Glad that he finally broke his hoodoo and got to see his beloved Manly Team win live:shy:

tayls said:
How strange was Williams injury? Pissed me off that he got knocked by a Newcastle player without the ball and he falls over in pain? Not sure if he was carrying the injury from previous tackles but strange all the same.

26th minute, leading up to Trex second try, he gets tackled by the No14 in a twisting action and fell back after playing the ball.:mad:
Donny Singe put the magic sponge on him and he finally could put weight on his right leg again.
Wolfie gave him a cuddle (so sweet) and walked back to receive the kick off from the restart after the try:angel: He played on for the rest of the half without any seeming problems :huh:

Must be a muscle strain that flared up after he smashed, one on one,the No 14 at 40:40 minute mark:p

I am hoping that the kiddie is able to win another GF - he is such whole hearted competitor and personality :angel:

Must say that Hugh Jackman, in Wolfie's custom designed Manly Jersey, looked mighty fine.:heart:

Glad that he finally broke his hoodoo and got to see his beloved Manly Team win live:shy:

tayls said:
How strange was Williams injury? Pissed me off that he got knocked by a Newcastle player without the ball and he falls over in pain? Not sure if he was carrying the injury from previous tackles but strange all the same.

26th minute, leading up to Trex second try, he gets tackled by the No14 in a twisting action and fell back after playing the ball.:mad:
Donny Singe put the magic sponge on him and he finally could put weight on his right leg again.
Wolfie gave him a cuddle (so sweet) and walked back to receive the kick off from the restart after the try:angel: He played on for the rest of the half without any seeming problems :huh:

Must be a muscle strain that flared up after he smashed, one on one,the No 14 at 40:40 minute mark:p

I am hoping that the kiddie is able to win another GF - he is such whole hearted competitor and personality :angel:

NSW Props - current

Merrin, Tamou, Grant, Woods (18th man) and Gallen.

Pretty sure Merrin and Tamou are signed up.

If it's any old NSW prop then the list is a mile long. Hell we've even got two ourselves.

Good to see Jackman using some of his celebrity to help the club.

NSW Props - current

If it's any old NSW prop then the list is a mile long. Hell we've even got two ourselves.

Has anyone ever had a clash of knees ? It is really painful and what happened to Wolf yesterday, would be a cork in there I would say

Chip and Chase said:
NSW Props - current

Tamou is off contract end of next year

Has anyone ever had a clash of knees ? It is really painful and what happened to Wolf yesterday, would be a cork in there I would say

Chip and Chase said:
NSW Props - current

Wolfie hobbled to the sideline, but was walking at the Eastern end of the ground, and around to the sheds. I spoke to his brother at the end of the game and he said he'd probably be alright. Smokin Joe looked out cold for all money, but that magic sponge did the trick. He's a hard man to put down.

Wolfie hobbled to the sideline, but was walking at the Eastern end of the ground, and around to the sheds. I spoke to his brother at the end of the game and he said he'd probably be alright. Smokin Joe looked out cold for all money, but that magic sponge did the trick. He's a hard man to put down.

DSM5 said:

Andrew Johns said that Wolfman was ready to come back on if needed, Tooves on BSB this morning said that the injuries aren't as bad as first appeared.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Chip and Chase said:
NSW Props - current

Hurts like hell for a while then slowly starts to feel better. My guess is very very slight strain, running fine by Wednesday and will play Friday Night

DSM5 said:

Andrew Johns said that Wolfman was ready to come back on if needed, Tooves on BSB this morning said that the injuries aren't as bad as first appeared.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Chip and Chase said:
NSW Props - current

Hurts like hell for a while then slowly starts to feel better. My guess is very very slight strain, running fine by Wednesday and will play Friday Night

That clash happen right near where I was sitting, I think it was Tahu who came in with a bit of a shoulder charge and blindsided Wolfie off the ball - pretty low act.

That clash happen right near where I was sitting, I think it was Tahu who came in with a bit of a shoulder charge and blindsided Wolfie off the ball - pretty low act.

The Wheel said:

low but not unexpected

The Wheel said:

low but not unexpected

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8