Injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
southsideeagle said:
Get out of training!!??!! George probably punched himself in the nose.
Ha! Probably on the way to Maccas. Keep up the good work Georgie, we need those fluoro speedos on the paddock.

southsideeagle said:
Get out of training!!??!! George probably punched himself in the nose.
Ha! Probably on the way to Maccas. Keep up the good work Georgie, we need those fluoro speedos on the paddock.

Reported today that Matty Ballin has an achilles problem and Chocs got a knee issue. If it is an Achilles injury that's a massive worry that Ballin could be out for a longer period than reported. As for Choc if he's knee injury is serious that would be disastrous for our b2b bid. We just can't take a trick this year.

Reported today that Matty Ballin has an achilles problem and Chocs got a knee issue. If it is an Achilles injury that's a massive worry that Ballin could be out for a longer period than reported. As for Choc if he's knee injury is serious that would be disastrous for our b2b bid. We just can't take a trick this year.

Choc plays hurt every week so I reckon he will be fine. An achilles for Ballin is a major concern lets hope its not a rupture.

Choc plays hurt every week so I reckon he will be fine. An achilles for Ballin is a major concern lets hope its not a rupture.

Update from MWSE.com

Ballin - flare up of an existing calf injury, expected to play friday
Bruher - more testing to come, but expected to play friday
King - Bruised shoulder joint will be rested this fri - lussick to replace
Wolfy - Crucial ligament in his knee - out for 6 moths - whare to replace for the rest of the season
Choc - i assume is alright, there was no mention of him

Article - http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Injury-Update-Wolfman-out-for-six-months/62137

Update from MWSE.com

Ballin - flare up of an existing calf injury, expected to play friday
Bruher - more testing to come, but expected to play friday
King - Bruised shoulder joint will be rested this fri - lussick to replace
Wolfy - Crucial ligament in his knee - out for 6 moths - whare to replace for the rest of the season
Choc - i assume is alright, there was no mention of him

Article - http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Injury-Update-Wolfman-out-for-six-months/62137

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2