Interesting Read - Hasler tactics 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like what Humphries says about Tommy's hamstrings - they're the strongest at the club but the problem is at the ends of them where they join the bones & ligaments LOL

What am I missing here Woodsie with this guy?? One of our best only 12 months back when we were contesting the semi's and absolutely nowhere to be seen this year?? I have been somewhat critical of Des and some of his selections this year but absolutely dumbfounded over the Tof.
Can only be a training issue, either a bad attitude or unfit or both. Des is all about attitude and commitment. Sipley is a wrecking ball and id love to see him get more game time. At least we have NSW cup this year so players like Sipley can force their way back into the team

Was a tough year for blokes like Tof or similar Manly players in his situation to make a case for i st grade with no Black Town in action . No doubt that he really lifted his game and input in season 2019 but the prop depth recently or now is one area that Des really wants a good array to select from and even some more promising guys now coming through the system . Good attitude and good player and part of a very competitive prop line up for Manly .

Can only be a training issue, either a bad attitude or unfit or both. Des is all about attitude and commitment. Sipley is a wrecking ball and id love to see him get more game time. At least we have NSW cup this year so players like Sipley can force their way back into the team
He could be our George Rose

I’m guessing it was a weight issue with Tof... he’s a very big unit anyway, and wouldn’t have been able to train for months after the knee injury. Played at 128kg apparently, despite what the website suggests. Guessing he ‘did a Vave’ and came back in the 130-plus range...

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8