Is Choc already wanting to come home?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If it was Darcy Lussick, we may get Joey Lussick back and he'd be the half if DCE left.

Its not Kitey. He built a house out in Penrith and the rest of his family is in Canberra. Plus I think Panfers offered him a job post footy career.

Ohhh it is nice to see us ranting about who is coming and not who's leaving for a change. I could always find a spot for Hoppa at the right price. Not sure where he'd play, but be nice to have him back in our squad.

I'd love Kitey to come back for a season, I think he would have a very stabilising effect on the club, I don't think it's a coincidence that all this infighting started straight after he left. He had a very solid head on his shoulders and probably told some of the more egocentric players to pull their heads in! Would love to see him get the chance to finish his careers at manly as well!

Brett Morris regretting move to join his bro @ Dogs, after knowing Hasler for just 4 days.

or JWHeargeaves . . . it was a typo.

Story should've read, "player from the EAST wants to return 2 his beachside home".

A couple of WHO AM I'S?

WHO is the player - newly signed to a Sydney club this season - who came within a whisker of giving it away in the pre-season.

The veteran lost his motivation and hunger and just went through the motions at training - but now has his head screwed back on right - and has the ability to be a force at his new club.

AND which big-name signing - also at a Sydney club - has hardly won over is new coach?

So much so that the coach nearly put the player back on the open market a month or so ago.
But the pair have smoked the peace pipe and he will stay where he is - for now.

Gifty and Mateo perhaps?

A couple of WHO AM I'S?

WHO is the player - newly signed to a Sydney club this season - who came within a whisker of giving it away in the pre-season.

The veteran lost his motivation and hunger and just went through the motions at training - but now has his head screwed back on right - and has the ability to be a force at his new club.

AND which big-name signing - also at a Sydney club - has hardly won over is new coach?

So much so that the coach nearly put the player back on the open market a month or so ago.
But the pair have smoked the peace pipe and he will stay where he is - for now.

Gifty and Mateo perhaps?

Not in that order hopefully!

Rugby League is turning into a gossip sport. This "who is, who did???' style journalism, made popular by Ross Reins' 'Guess Who. Don't Sue' column, has as much validity as the astrology predictions. If you know something, report who it is. If not, then make it as general as possible so that it can't be disproved.
For example: Who is the passionate rugby league fan so irate about the team's recruitment that he has threatened to cancel his membership?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2