Is Dce playing injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
DCE has become such a great leader. When they walked off at half time and he was talking to Lara Pitt there was so much conviction in his voice.

I know we got touched up in the end. But Rhodes 5 repeat sets in a row was beautiful to watch. So proud of that defensive effort. In the end we ran out of troops and petrol

So true. Chez is such an important part of our team, and even with injury, he can still produce some magic. Hopefully he can rest up in the off season and get that ankle under control. But in the mean time, let's surprise everyone in this finals series :D

Rest DCE this week and play Cust.

Give Chez more time to rest his ankle heading into finals.

Without Turbo he will be critical to our success.
You know what? You are on to something good sir.

IF Souths dont get thrashed on Thursday night.... we can't steal 4th spot.

IF that is the case - rest EVERYONE. Who cares? Get DCE a break. And Jake. And AFB. Everyone.

I like it

You know what? You are on to something good sir.

IF Souths dont get thrashed on Thursday night.... we can't steal 4th spot.

IF that is the case - rest EVERYONE. Who cares? Get DCE a break. And Jake. And AFB. Everyone.

I like it
There is a thing called tanking and unfortunately toddy will be all over it and try and not let us play finals

One bad loss and the site implodes with Cherry bombs!
giphy.gif

Ye the dream is over people come back to earth. Storm ended our season on the wknd end of discussion we cannot match the likes of the roosters or the nrls storm come the finals no way. If tigers get through they will beat us on there current form 1st week. Parra will towel us up with another scripted ref ensemble. They will take our spot... no home finals people. Wankfest stadium will feature cometh the finals
We will have a home final if we don’t make top four. Both 5th and 6th get one.

We still play a home final even if parra towel us up as you say
But this team is still strong enough without Tom and Thomo to beat the likes of Souths and the raiders and whoever make the finals below us
Ooooh yeeaaah. I still reckon we are fodder come finals.. sure we might win 1st game then what.. play souths or raiders without turbo joel jack and lance.. win that then play storm or roosters so they can make history bashing us.....
Hey now hey now the dream is over hey nowwwwww how bloody ****house !

DCE is playing injured; need Walker to pick up his running game - especially with Tom out.
Do you think tigers will beat sharks? At leichardt i think... hmmm Johnson should play this week. Id rather the sharks, i think the tigers always get up for our games. Except the last injury killed them

Our only hope is to beat Parra and Roosters smash Souths and finish fourth. That at least buys us an extra week for Tom and Thommo to return.

I have torn a pec before and recovered in four weeks and that is without the treatment and resources Tom will have. He will have three weeks to get it right before our 2nd finals game, which will be touch and go but possible if it is a minor tear.

Thommo will have had four weeks by then to recover from a broken arm - again, touch and go, but possible.

Do you think tigers will beat sharks? At leichardt i think... hmmm Johnson should play this week. Id rather the sharks, i think the tigers always get up for our games. Except the last injury killed them
Completely agree, I’d prefer to play the Sharks. The Tigers have momentum and the Sharks might be zapped from a tough encounter with Canberra. I’m hoping Sharks just get them.

Controversy Corner last night had Graeme hughes saying dce needed to step up for the rest of the season with tooves backing up those comments

great minds think alike

Controversy Corner last night had Graeme hughes saying dce needed to step up for the rest of the season with tooves backing up those comments

great minds think alike
Context was 'now that Manly's strike weapon is gone, DCE has to step up ' :nerd:

From all the Manly Media this week, every player has said that they all need to step up to fill the hole left by our injured players.
They also said that they are all excited by the challenge and discount the Media's view of 'No Turbo = No Manly' in the Finals :clap:

Turbo is a +8 point player in the 12 games he managed in 2019

Can't wait to watch Manly #WinIt4Turbo :D

Context was 'now that Manly's strike weapon is gone, DCE has to step up ' :nerd:

From all the Manly Media this week, every player has said that they all need to step up to fill the hole left by our injured players.
They also said that they are all excited by the challenge and discount the Media's view of 'No Turbo = No Manly' in the Finals :clap:

Turbo is a +8 point player in the 12 games he managed in 2019

Can't wait to watch Manly #WinIt4Turbo :D
Des said it best. We were scrappy with the ball. The number of errors we had meant we were never going to win against a clinical Melbourne team. From the 2 attacking sets that we had on their side of the field we did score once. I'm hoping that this means we respect the ball a lot more than we have in the last month.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10