Is Dce playing injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Sorry. I stopped reading after the statement "the improvements in Walker's game"....
That's when I realised this treatise was a work of fiction.
Walker has improved big time, just needs a good preseason to work on his game more, coming into the team and being able to offer some ball playing options at times(at speed) is way more than he offered in his first stint at 5/8.

The way he held the ball back for APB on the edge shows Walker can make the defensive line second guess itself.

Walker also has a strong spiral pass both sides of the body showing me he isn't one to limit himself or get complacent with his passing game, will develop his game further and eventually have a variety of go to passing options.

Sorry. I stopped reading after the statement "the improvements in Walker's game"....
That's when I realised this treatise was a work of fiction.
Hes improved heaps what are you saying. Hes been better then dce has been he has good skills and passing selection. He put afb away a few times. Like old mate says above a pre season at 5/8 and he'll become a great half

I wouldn't mind if DCE took a leaf out of cronks book from last year's gf.

I can accept he may be injured. But WOW he has been bad, and he could be everything he needs to be for the team without getting tackled, certainly getting tackled way less if he just steered us round the park and kick the ball on the last.

His all nothinging plays with no respect for keeping possession of the pill has to go.

A state of origin DCE focus on organising and not running please.
Most players are playing with injury this time of year, everytime DCE plays below par the injury excuse comes up.

I'm sure DCE is injured and is such a tough nut will hide the injury well, but if you can kick and chase at pace the pain killing injections are more than doing their job.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10