Is Horo our best option?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Horo is the right option for this team.
I honestly can not recall him having a bad game, almost like a car with 4 gears he stays between 2nd & 3rd....there is no 4th.
Thing is he busts it every week , the opposition knows what to expect, we as fans know also know he will do anything asked, he commits to the Seaeagles jersey with pride.
Deserves his place & will be there for the lap of honour at seasons end.

i remember the same comments being said about luke williamson,soon as he was injured manly prospered ,all footballers are 80 minute players,only the rules of the game dictate certain positions can be better utilized by interchanging players

I just watched the first half again. Buhrer and horo were outstanding in attack and defence.

Tough decisions? Or are we just in a good position? Why do we have to get injuries to let some young fellows get experience and show what they can do or for some old heads to get a rest. Come finals the players have been injured and fatigued. Why not rotate for say the first half of the year. I'd still back old heads like Horo to win the spot, but I'd sure like to see more of JSL, Hasson, Buhrer, T red in the back row through out the year.

As long as he pleases 2V he is our best option . Which one of us clowns is better qualified than our great coach :)

BOZO said:
Which one of us clowns is better qualified than our great coach :)

Maybe @God ?
I'm certainly not, but I say pick the best team, the young'uns will get their chance in due course (and the better they are, the sooner they'll get it).

well, the question remains....

minimal impact with the ball, however Manly were out of sorts with a reshuffled backline which is the only place he stands. i see the stats say zero missed tackles, wrong! Add to that running out of the defensive line quite a bit, especially in the 1st half.

Maybe trying too hard against his old team.

I would rather Lui - he runs straight and is creative to boot.

Maybe Horo is injured, I thought that he has been hesitant this year.:angel:

His little brother killed it in the lower grades though :)

I don't think today is a good test of character for any player.

Horo works really well with Foz, choc and Skivvy. He is an 80 minute forward and in the new faster game, you really need that. Yes he has been reasonably quiet this year, but he hasn't been bad at all.

Teams that don't have 80 minute forwards will struggle this year.

I don't think Horo is quite playing as well as he did last year, but that goes for everyone else in the team. Its still early in the season and I'm sure he'll get better as the rest of the team gets better.

As previously stated, solid 80min player who has an important role and delivers on that more times than not. He is not a flashy player like some of our other stars but he is still one of "our" stars and important to our team!

Huge fan of Justin.

Geez you lot are hard markers...its round 3 FFS.

Don't you worry when the fat lady is singing he'll be busy running through holes in the opposition defence again!

Eagles2nv said:
I don't think today is a good test of character for any player.

Horo works really well with Foz, choc and Skivvy. He is an 80 minute forward and in the new faster game, you really need that. Yes he has been reasonably quiet this year, but he hasn't been bad at all.

Teams that don't have 80 minute forwards will struggle this year.

I think that our whole team has been slow to start this year. Lawrence, wolfman and most of the forwards seem a bit slow and not 100% fit.

I would say that this is a deliberate ploy to ensure that we reach peak fitness in September not March

I don't think he's been as explosive and energetic as last year. But he's still great.

Yeah, i think compared to last year, he just looks a little 'plain'. His timing running on to the ball has not been quite right. i think he is running a little late, and not standing deep enough.

Stand back a little, almost as far back as Skivvy, and really CHARGE IT !

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6