Is it time to move on from Turbo?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should Manly keep Turbo?

• Yes

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 29 43.3%

• Total voters
No.

Tom should just play Tom’s way, all this BS about changing his running style, it’s not natural, he’d be better off just trusting his body, so he can start to enjoy his footy again.

So his done a couple of hammy’s, doesn’t mean it‘ll happen again, could just happen anyway, too many variables as to why it happened in the first place and no certainty it will happen again, we need the old Tom back, I even think Tom needs his old self back.

No point playing with a scrambled head because you to scared to run or too busy concentrating on how to run, I’d be ok if he just threw out the Knowles approach and just got back to playing footy.
Totally agree....Tedesco had serious hammy injuries early in his career and sorted it out. Just be Tom and we'll see how that turns out. We have better options now if he does get injured.

To be honest now, apart from the riff, I just don't know. It's getting hard to predict which is just great for the game. I think Broncos are a genuine top 4 but the rest is wide open. The rorters and vermin will be there abouts. We've just got to find consistency.
Yeah mate I agree, it is the most even competition I can recall, I’m not even convinced the Broncos can sustain what they are doing tbh

Seems like a season where injuries down the stretch will dictate proceedings

Yeah mate I agree, it is the most even competition I can recall, I’m not even convinced the Broncos can sustain what they are doing tbh

Don’t forget the Donkeys faded badly last season.

Would be nice for once to see us at full strength. Bring in Schuster at his best, Koula and Garrick and I think we would've had more points in us last night, bunker clown dependant.

I think questions need to be asked whether it's worth moving on Turbo. I like him like everyone at Manly does, but we are in a situation where too much money is invested in one player, like with DCE in the past.
We need a complete rebuild.

This aged well 🤣

One week is a long time in footy 😜

Emotions might be getting the best of me right now cause Brisbane are my most hated team and we have now been on the end of 2 horrible thrashings against them but I’m just so ****ing over Turbo at the moment. Snake had 2 premierships at the same age and did it in a side that started dead and buried. Tom had many amazing games in 2021 but was completely ineffective against the premiership heavyweights that season. Has shined in Origin when NSW were absolutely ****en stacked against a weakened QLD side. If Turbo ends up winning a premiership with Manly then I’ll be partying like it’s goddamn 1999 cause I don’t see it ****ing happening

Emotions might be getting the best of me right now cause Brisbane are my most hated team and we have now been on the end of 2 horrible thrashings against them but I’m just so ****ing over Turbo at the moment. Snake had 2 premierships at the same age and did it in a side that started dead and buried. Tom had many amazing games in 2021 but was completely ineffective against the premiership heavyweights that season. Has shined in Origin when NSW were absolutely ****en stacked against a weakened QLD side. If Turbo ends up winning a premiership with Manly then I’ll be partying like it’s goddamn 1999 cause I don’t see it ****ing happening

And with this spray, Tom offloads to Ben T for a try to miraculously stop us from being held scoreless a second consecutive time by the Broncos

I have never ever considered this, up until tonight..... so much tied up in the cap and hasn't been fit in 1.5 seasons... its now something worth considering.

Can he ever get fully fit? Dodgy shoulder, pectoral, hammy, ankle, lower back, groin. Next it'll be a knee . .. . oh wait . . .
Sure he tries hard, his best, when he can, but Cobbo and Walsh were all over him tonight. If he cannot get fully fit, then he should be moved on. At a new club, after a rest, to heal fully, he might find that old form.
At the moment his legacy is a poor 5th behind Wombat, Snake, Ridge, Batty.

Weekes can't tackle or communicate in Defense, so that won't work.
You’re judging weekes off that Penrith game which is unfair. But yeah he needs to improve defensively of course he’s still a kid. But he has big potential

Nope, wasnt great tonight but was still one of only a few that looked anywhere near capable of making anything happen. Its hard for anyone to excel with the way this team is playing at the moment.

He'll bounce back. Will help with a decent number 6 in place as well.

People might not want to hear it but there was never a time where I didn’t rate Gutherson as a quality fullback, or at least at with the potential to be. We extended him til 2017 in 2015 along with Jake and Turbo when someone in the club had a farken clue. The 3 of them were meant to take us forward

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8