Is there a coach as bad as Ricky

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I never let the truth get in the way either. See ----> Muscle weighs more than fat thread. lol

My 2nd fav thing after Manly winning is Ricky's pressers.

https://www.nrl.com/rd-23-press-conference-raiders/tabid/10959/contentid/679017/default.aspx

manlyfan76 said:

https://www.nrl.com/rd-23-press-conference-raiders/tabid/10959/contentid/679017/default.aspx

Classy end to the presser by Ricky. Just got up and walked out while his captain was halfway through a sentence.

^ That was awesome.
"I'm not making excuses. I'm not that type of person."
That was after a four-minute rant that contained nothing but excuses and a ****load of narcissistic whining.
Seriously, why would you bring the self-centred drama and destruction of Ricky Stuart to your club?

I feel so sorry for the raiders fans, but jeez Ricky is the definition of a train wreck.

lol

until i get soo or test players recruited here....we are going to keep getting beaten!

So.......... that's your magic as a coach then? Can't coach nor get the best out of your players unless you recruit the best team?

Guess I could be an NRL coach then.

manlyfan76 said:

It needs a sombre soundtrack to accompany it.
Barber's Adagio, maybe?

manlyfan76 said:

Great entertainment. Stuart is seriously delusional in the way he blames everyone but himself.

I thought I heard the "escaped goat" in his rant too.

So wait he says these guys are a great bunch of guys and he hates seeing them hurt, but in the same sentence says they need better players because these guys aren't good enough to win.

Yeah Ricky well done on the motivation front mate.

Why can't he just be honest and admit he is a crap coach?

Wow

I have no state of o players...what about Josh P? Well he is suffering from a World Cup hangover!

lsz said:
Wow

I have no state of o players...what about Josh P? Well he is suffering from a World Cup hangover!

More like he's suffering a Ricky Stuart hangover!! There's been a few players afflicted with that over the years.

Anyone else notice how much he looks like Butthead?

Butt-head.png

Although Butthead is probably a better coach.

TWO DOGS said:
manlyfan76 said:

Great entertainment. Stuart is seriously delusional in the way he blames everyone but himself.

I thought I heard the "escaped goat" in his rant too.
Ricky might live in a Goated Community, & one got out. ;)

Dan said:
So wait he says these guys are a great bunch of guys and he hates seeing them hurt, but in the same sentence says they need better players because these guys aren't good enough to win.

Yeah Ricky well done on the motivation front mate.

Why can't he just be honest and admit he is a crap coach?

"Look, like I said I'm not trying to make excuses....." but then I'll go on and make an excuse anyway. Until I get a team full of internationals and origin players then I won't be winning any games down here. LOL. That's gold.

He's a smart man. Already planting the seed for next years failures and his continued employment. He knows full well he won't be getting any origin standard players next year, in fact he'll be losing one in Milford. He may not get any the year after either. But he has already got his excuse out there.

He had a team full of internationals a few years back and lost the unlosable World Cup. Did he man up ?? No it was the refs fault.

Ricky couldn't coach a choko vine over a back fence.

Failure breeds failure, why do players not want to go to Canberra? Ok i'm not blaming just Ricky, but it is 1 large factor in all of this. Players don't want to be coached by Ricky as his record in recent years is abysmal. Plus he just brings out excuse after excuse and the tells you about his plans for 2025.

I think supporters can cop longer term views, but if the club is treading water or in fact going backwards with no real plan....except for saying 'we have a long term plan'. Then supporters get the poops.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8