Is there anything about this season that doesn't suck?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The cheap meat pies we had that one game......... &....... Ummmmm............ Think thats it..

Anyone at the game on Monday could of heard a pin drop at the start of the game, there was more noise on field from the players than from the crowd. It was embarrassing, but i guess that is what a year/18 months of off field rubbish does to the supporter group.

To be fair that was no different to most monday night games

The jerseys worn on Monday night, with the largish eagle and the white piping on the maroon sleeves. Best looking Manly jerseys since the 1950s.
Didn't help us play any better, though.

Anyone at the game on Monday could of heard a pin drop at the start of the game, there was more noise on field from the players than from the crowd. It was embarrassing, but i guess that is what a year/18 months of off field rubbish does to the supporter group.
A big reason was playing a Monday night game without any Holden cup fixture and against an out of town team. Monday night football is a failure for everything but TV ratings.

A big reason was playing a Monday night game without any Holden cup fixture and against an out of town team. Monday night football is a failure for everything but TV ratings.
That would make it a resounding success since that is the only reason for having it.

I got offered Upper Mongolia but decided to hold out for a full payout of my current contract worth $18.99. Then I'm going for it. I have been promised total autonomy and a percentage of all Asian product sales.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2