Isaac John

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
North Sydney bears would disagree with you as well
They are history as are many past others. Your argument is not supported by what is in effect in the NRL today. @:cool:

The Broadcast deal stipulates 8 games and the NRL ensures that bankrupt Clubs, some with no fanbase even, get to operate on NRL funds :)

They are history as are many past others. Your argument is not supported by what is in effect in the NRL today. @:cool:

The Broadcast deal stipulates 8 games and the NRL ensures that bankrupt Clubs, some with no fanbase even, get to operate on NRL funds :)
Every club still needs to get their financial status in order and prove to be financial viable on their own . The NRL is not the national red cross its the National Rugby League :)

Unfortunately half of those highlights come out of the single game where they belted the warriors who didn't feel like tackling that day by about 60 haha. It's another strange signing - I only see it as depth again as was with Moltzen, I wouldn't expect to see them in first grade unless there were injuries. The direction we are headed with these signings is puzzling.
They better get the puzzle right because most of us are already pissed of by the sacking of Toovey and nothing short than a successful 2016 will keep us from venting

I envisage we maybe repeating the years before 2007 when Jamie Lyon came in as our 5/8th. Before then, we had Travis Burns and Michael Witt, none of who really stood out in that position. Are Isaac John and Tim Moltzen going to be the same? Better to look for a young up and coming 5/8th I think.

Issac John went alright last year partnering Jamie Soward. And if you partner Jamie 'all I do is kick and leave everything else up to my other half' Soward well then you can basically partner anyone.

He is basically a stable half that Manly can use if desperate. I doubt he is on much money.

The Dalai duded us twice this year including our home game which cost us a place in the top 8
There is no question Manly was well below par this year but seriously, the bloke was labeled a super-coach, and not just by us sarcastically. He then failed to make the 8 with a team that was in breach of the salary cap. He's a dud. He fits right in at a dud club.

There is no question Manly was well below par this year but seriously, the bloke was labeled a super-coach, and not just by us sarcastically. He then failed to make the 8 with a team that was in breach of the salary cap. He's a dud. He fits right in at a dud club.
The disappointing thing was we got duded by a dud twice

My son in law ( rabbid Panthers fan) tells me John has all the skills BUT hasn't managed the jump to NRL level, reckons all we have done is signed a NSW Cup player who at a pinch could fit in 1st grade.

Reason he has signed with us is he wants a 1st grade spot and can't get one at Penrith.

I'm really wondering at the head space our recruitment manager is in?? ( is that Zorba as well).

My son in law ( rabbid Panthers fan) tells me John has all the skills BUT hasn't managed the jump to NRL level, reckons all we have done is signed a NSW Cup player who at a pinch could fit in 1st grade.

Reason he has signed with us is he wants a 1st grade spot and can't get one at Penrith.

I'm really wondering at the head space our recruitment manager is in?? ( is that Zorba as well).
Wasn't this Blake Austin's problem too though?

(being somewhat optimistic, sure)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7