Isaac Luke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
panash said:
zambuck said:
I don't like either team but the chooks were robbed on half time , the vermin knocked the ball down twice ref calls play on 6 to go and chooks play on score in the corner , ref said try but check, was over ruled as no try , what crap spent ages watching and slow mos and penalty count for game 10/5 to vermin any wonder they won with that much ball. but once again refs stuff up, watch todays game and see the dogs get all the favours, corruption runs deep in this game only favoured teams get looked after, that's why we did not make it, as of now I have lost all faith in the judiciary and the people that run this once great game, wonder if I will be fined for stating the true facts, any way I hope everyone on this site has a happy off season as I will be, am off cruising for the next few weeks with nothing to do but vege out and hope our team gets it ... sorted by next season, see you all then

BUT it was no try.... bounced off maloney forward...

no try !!!! correct call on both ends..

no try & roosters feed.. it wasnt like they didnt rule knock on by souths first . ( double knock on )

G'day all,What happened to the rule that if you're not playing at the ball its not a knock on?
cheers mike

mike walker said:
panash said:
zambuck said:
I don't like either team but the chooks were robbed on half time , the vermin knocked the ball down twice ref calls play on 6 to go and chooks play on score in the corner , ref said try but check, was over ruled as no try , what crap spent ages watching and slow mos and penalty count for game 10/5 to vermin any wonder they won with that much ball. but once again refs stuff up, watch todays game and see the dogs get all the favours, corruption runs deep in this game only favoured teams get looked after, that's why we did not make it, as of now I have lost all faith in the judiciary and the people that run this once great game, wonder if I will be fined for stating the true facts, any way I hope everyone on this site has a happy off season as I will be, am off cruising for the next few weeks with nothing to do but vege out and hope our team gets it ... sorted by next season, see you all then

BUT it was no try.... bounced off maloney forward...

no try !!!! correct call on both ends..

no try & roosters feed.. it wasnt like they didnt rule knock on by souths first . ( double knock on )

G'day all,What happened to the rule that if you're not playing at the ball its not a knock on?
cheers mike

What happened to most of the rules?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
There are rules and then there are September rules.

Plus there are rules and there are rules for South Sydney, " the Pride of the League"....he will get off for sure.

If its good enough for Jamie Lyon it should be good enough for Isaac Luke.

Based on what we have seen this year (if you disregard dogs players) that tackle is at least a Grade 1. The other players involved and lack of injury to SBW may prevent a higher grading.

A Grade 1 will put him out.

I can't see any justification for him getting off. It's not like other players haven't missed GFs through suspension before.

Many other players would get a Grade 1 for Burgess' high shot but many would get off ala JWH and that one will be easily swept under the carpet.

If Luke gets off though there has to be something else besides the rules of the game contributing to that decision.

It's a great chance for the NRL to show that they are not as corrupt as a growing number of fans and former fans think they are.

If dogs win tonight there will be the Greenberg factor to consider also... but my guess is Souffs get first priority in this year's NRL conspiracies.

castle eagle said:
also in the 2nd half s.b.hit s.b.w. with a high shot, he stayed down for a second or two then got up. ch9 showed 1 replay where you could see it was a high shot but immediately shut up about it-mustn't want to get s.b. into any trouble,whereas if it was matai there would have been a 5 minute talk & constant video reviews.

Have been waiting for someone in the media to mention this, but nothing to date. For mine, it was worse than Luke's.

What did people think of the JWH head butt? Nothing compared to what he did, and got a penalty for, in the GF last year, but boy didn't the commentators make a deal out of it!

Pretty amateurish of the NRL. They could have reviewed that game last night and had the charges out like on Origin night or first thing this morning. Instead won't be until after their cut sandwiches for lunch on Monday.

MadMarcus said:
What did people think of the JWH head butt? Nothing compared to what he did, and got a penalty for, in the GF last year, but boy didn't the commentators make a deal out of it!

Maria is getting like Skivvy, just about anything he does is scrutinised , he's a mongrel forward but a real liability

Charged and facing suspension and possibly missing grand final

Only possible way for him to play is to fight the charge at the judiciary- which we all know he will get off.

davohan123 said:
Charged and facing suspension and possibly missing grand final

Only possible way for him to play is to fight the charge at the judiciary- which we all know he will get off.

A victim of Penrith's poor showing last night. We'll done Todd.

It was a dangerous tackle, lifted above the horizontal. If he had no carry over points, he'd be free to play. But 1 week, and that's fair. This is why I believe more players should fight their charges during the regular season as you have no carry over points. You take the early pleas from Rd 1-26 then you suffer the consequences come finals time.

I'm conflicted - I like the fact that the very same team that has "swan dive" Inglis in their team is feeling the pain of a lifting tackle suspension.......but on the other hand I deffo don't want the dogs to win so I kinda hope Isaac Luke plays.

No doubt in my mind that its similar to many other suspensions we have seen all year since the Alex....

It was a lift and shoulf be a week.

He will fight it and will win cause of the nrl sickening love affair with soufffs.

Souffs' supporters are saying finals matches are too important to miss for such 'minor' charges. Funny, I can't recall that being said when What-Now was suspended for a finals match for a similar tackle.

What's happened with the She-Rex charge?

I'm sick of people saying he shouldn't miss a GF over it

Watmough missed 4 weeks for a nothing tackle in Origin, and then missed our game last weekend because of 1 far less dangerous than this. If he was playing over that length of time I have little doubt we'd be playing in the Grand Final, so a suspension at any time of the finals can cost a team a chance of a GF appearance

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2